PDA

View Full Version : Main page Demo gallery

Client_uk
September 6, 2015, 10:38 PM
I did add featured ads, all of them appear in the featured ads box, but why the gallery is still empty?

Viktor
September 7, 2015, 03:59 AM
Hello,

I have returned your Featured Listings box and set position Top. And please check Featured Gallery again on your site.

Client_uk
September 7, 2015, 08:28 AM
Great! It works fine :) What do you mean by "returned" ?

Viktor
September 7, 2015, 11:12 AM
You removed default system Featured Listings box. I have returned it :) because home Featured gallery using listings from this box.

Client_uk
September 7, 2015, 11:16 AM
Hmm, but if there are two 'Featured' boxes (screenshot attached) then what is the point of box listings plugin with 'featured' options ? :)1451

Client_uk
September 9, 2015, 04:30 AM
ok, after script reinstallation I no longer gave 'Featured listings', but I do have 'Used featured cars' that is displaying the gallery on the top. How do I change this to display all featured cars, not only used ones?

Viktor
September 9, 2015, 08:18 AM
Hello,

I found 'Featured listings' box with status 'trash'. Did you remove this box?

Client_uk
September 9, 2015, 08:23 AM
Absolutely not. Installed fresh script and couple plugins as listed after you login

Client_uk
September 9, 2015, 08:38 AM
I just performed another clean installation on my localhost, here are two screenshots showsing available boxes,
and when I pasted url to the 'trashed' box manually:

Viktor
September 9, 2015, 08:45 AM
Very strange. I have returned this box for you live version.

Client_uk
September 9, 2015, 10:10 AM
How do I return this manually? How did you do that?

Viktor
September 9, 2015, 10:28 AM
You can enable trash box. Then go to Trash box find this box and restore it :)

Client_uk
September 9, 2015, 10:44 AM
So what is the use of the "Used featured cars" with the key ltfb_listings_box2 being enabled if there already is "Featured Listings" ?

Also, I have enabled Trash, and this box is not there after the clean new installation. I will reinstall this on the prodduction agian

Client_uk
September 9, 2015, 10:46 AM
Also, it is impossible to remove this content box. I have disabled it (set it to Inactive) and when I try to delete it I get the following message:

"Sorry, but you cannot delete a system box; consider disabling it by changing its status to inactive."

So how come did it end up in the trash?

Viktor
September 9, 2015, 11:11 AM
Box with key: 'ltfb_listings_box2' it is from Listing Box plugin.
Excuse me but I don't understand already what a problem we are discussing here :)

Client_uk
September 9, 2015, 11:32 AM
ok so

I have installed fresh script (autos, 4.4.0) on the new DB

1st issue: There is no Featured Listings neither on the Content Boxes or in the Trash
2nd issue: On the Content Boxes list there is a 'New featured cars', and 'Used featured cars' even though no Listing Box plugin is installed
3rd issue: After you have 'returned' the Featured listings' I have disabled it (set it to Inactive) and when I try to delete it I get the following message: "Sorry, but you cannot delete a system box; consider disabling it by changing its status to inactive."

Viktor
September 9, 2015, 11:42 AM
Would you please install fresh version without any plugins and other actions. Only fresh version and check this box.

Client_uk
September 9, 2015, 12:28 PM
Viktor,

Installed fresh script, same credentials, nothign in trash, no plugins, still no Featured Listings box, and already contains two featured listings (Use, New). Why :)

And index.php?controller=blocks&action=edit&block=ltfb_listings shows status - Active, so where did ou find this marked with status 'trash' ?

Viktor
September 10, 2015, 03:32 AM
Hello,

yes you are right for Auto script system by default create 2 boxes. If you want to see 1 box with all featured boxes go to: Admin Panel >> Listing Types >> find Auto and click edit icon.

Then find line: 'Arrange Settings' and in dropdown: 'Arrange the boxes by' choose "disable" save and check again.

Client_uk
September 10, 2015, 09:39 AM
Works great. In that case if thiss was an issue, how come did you see this 'Content Box' with Trashed status? There isn't even such option? And if it was not in the trash how did you 'retrieve' it if all I had to do was to change dropdown setting?

This doesnt make any sense

Client_uk
September 15, 2015, 12:40 PM
How do I show all the cars, not only featured in this box?

Client_uk
September 17, 2015, 08:47 AM
Hi, I am still waiting for a response, HOW do I show all (new, used) cars in the main gallery, not just featured??

Viktor
September 17, 2015, 09:06 AM
You should create a ticket with your request. Because It will be customization for you.

Client_uk
September 17, 2015, 09:25 AM
So is the gallery by default for just the featured ads?

Marko Bertović
December 18, 2015, 02:42 PM
Hi Viktor i have similar problem with my demo gallery i dont know how to eneble pics inside. Can you pls setup it up for few so i can see. Thx

Viktor
December 21, 2015, 08:42 AM
Hello Marko and Client_uk,

Marko - Would you please create a ticket with bug explanation.

Client_uk - Yes by default on home page Gallery show only featured listings from Featured box.

Avelino Fernandez
February 12, 2016, 11:26 AM
Hi,

I have the same problem.
I can not see any highlighted in the main gallery ad.

Thank you very much and best regards,
Avelino

Viktor
February 12, 2016, 12:00 PM
Hello Avelino,

You should create featured listing box width position top. Also you should have featured listings. Then Gallery take listings from this box.
At first go to Admin Panel >> Listing Types find type and click edit. Then find config group: Featured Settings and line: Featured Boxes set Yes and click edit button. Then go to Admin Panel >> Content Boxes and find this box edit it and set only for home page and with position TOP. Save and check home page again.

Avelino Fernandez
February 13, 2016, 11:10 AM
Thank you very much Viktor

Atakan Kurt
February 25, 2019, 01:56 PM
i have problem with demo gallery in real Estate, i searched a lot but couldn't find anything.
do anyone knows how to fill demo gallery it looks so confusing

Viktor
February 26, 2019, 04:04 AM
At first, you need to add a featured box on the home page.
And on your site should be featured listings.