PDA

View Full Version : Make an Account Featured

Kemoid Wilson
July 15, 2015, 02:21 AM
Hello,

Is it possible to make an account featured? Don't have to have a payment plan just want to be able to create a featured account category box.

Thanks

Yucel Uysal
October 22, 2015, 10:17 AM
+1 Kemoid

Please add Featured Users or Dealers /Agents etc. feature...

Viktor
October 22, 2015, 11:41 AM
Hello All,

Would you please explain me how do you want to set featured status for users?

Yucel Uysal
October 22, 2015, 02:16 PM
Featured users or featured dealers can show in a module and also Featured dealers can shows in top list on dealers page (for Auto Classified).. For Realty classified it is maybe called Feratued Agents in Agents listing... And I can set extra price for this feature in Listings Packages etc. Sorry for my bad english...

Advice for eatured Users/Dealers
http://otokoop.com/dealers.png

Viktor
October 23, 2015, 10:47 AM
Hello Yucel Uysal,

Would you please send ftp access to my PM I will install you new plugin. But this plugin was not released and in underConstruction.

Viktor
October 26, 2015, 04:50 AM
Hello Yucel,

I have installed plugin. Would you please test it. And add more accounts :)

Godwin Agbavor
January 27, 2016, 08:31 PM
So when will this plugin be avail for us Viktor ?

Wei Hong
January 28, 2016, 04:40 AM
Can I test this out too Viktor. Sounds very nice.

Viktor
January 28, 2016, 06:49 AM
Hello Wei Hong,

Yes of course I can install it for you too but would you please say me where should I install it :) Because you have few sites.

Wei Hong
January 28, 2016, 06:58 AM
Please install it on both sites Viktor,

Much appreciate from me.

:D

Viktor
January 28, 2016, 12:53 PM
Hello Wei Hong,

I have uploaded and installed on 1 of your site. Please check and try to create new box with accounts.

Godwin Agbavor
January 28, 2016, 01:26 PM
Please I need this plugin tooo , add to my website

Chris Brown
January 28, 2016, 02:50 PM
I think everyone wants it would be easier to release it lol ;)

Viktor
January 29, 2016, 03:19 AM
Hello All,

Yes yes I know everybody want this plugin but we should release new version of product and then give the plugin. But I think this plugin working :)

Who want this plugin write me in PM with ftp access and I will upload it to your sites. ;)

Godwin Agbavor
January 29, 2016, 05:44 AM
Just release this plugin, I tried to send you my login but it doesn't seem to work, just check on one of my tickets you will see my login
I was told your new version will be released 26th but nothing happened

Wei Hong
January 29, 2016, 07:15 AM
Hi Viktor,

I have tested it out and here are a few things:

1. The avatar doesn't work, some user has their own avatar, but the plugin only show the generic no-avatar.png file to all users.
2. It only show the name and the number of listings. It would be nice if it show all info from user sort form, so we can choose whether it will show their location, phone number, or businesses.
3. Slider doesn't work regardless of setting. EDITED: It does WORK, sorry.

The site that you installed the plugin is using 4.3 version.

Also, I read the 1st post and it seems that Wilson was asking for a plugin that can make a user a feature user that can use certain listing plan by paying a small fee, is this possible to do?

Viktor
January 29, 2016, 10:02 AM
Hello Wei Hong,

If you want to solve some bugs you should create a ticket.

If you want to set featured status for accounts you should wait our latest version.

Godwin Agbavor
January 29, 2016, 01:54 PM
So when is this latest version coming?

Viktor
February 1, 2016, 06:02 AM
Hello Godwin,

I hope 1-2 weeks not more.Our developers working so hardly.

Godwin Agbavor
February 1, 2016, 06:09 AM
That's cool we really appreciate your efforts but don't give me dates that you can't deliver, I was told 26 of last month and got my spirit so high, I woke very early to check the new version but nothing happened, school plugin Twitter post state that 7 to 10 days but now it 21 days already. As I said we really appreciate your hard and you are the best choice but don't give us empty promises

Godwin Agbavor
February 11, 2016, 11:10 PM
Flynax is not fun anymore, I cant wait any longer, i just have to create ticket to do my customization than waiting a year for new version

Viktor
February 12, 2016, 04:47 AM
Hello Godwin,

Yes I understand your experiences. But we decided to add new features that's why new version has been delayed. Please be patience and you will see new version in near future.

Chris Brown
February 12, 2016, 03:20 PM
Hello Godwin,

Yes I understand your experiences. But we decided to add new features that's why new version has been delayed. Please be patience and you will see new version in near future.

Looking forward to this plugin :D

Goran Karanovic
February 29, 2016, 11:14 PM
Any updates on this version?

Paul Webb
June 9, 2016, 07:40 AM
I too am looking to make an advert featured from the admin, friends etc are wanting to post ads and i run promotions that i can just convert their ad to featured without them having to have a different membership, simply adding make featured that you can switch on and off in admin perhaps?

Paul Webb
June 9, 2016, 07:43 AM
I too am looking to make an advert featured from the admin, friends etc are wanting to post ads and i run promotions that i can just convert their ad to featured without them having to have a different membership, simply adding make featured that you can switch on and off in admin perhaps?

I have just found out how to do it, please ignore previous post :) Loving the software