PDA

View Full Version : Vehicle VRN Lookup - Use Registration/Licence Plate to find details.

Brian Mcginty
July 12, 2015, 10:16 AM
All major car classified sites in the Uk and Ireland now offer the option of putting in your car registration number and all fields are automatically generated. I have spoken to the company who supplies the api for this and they said it is easy to install. If I can supply Flynax with the API could you add it as a plugin for Uk/Ireland users? I am not sure if this is something that happens in other countries but in order to compete with Irish/Britis websites such as www.autotrader.co.uk I need to have this feature installed. The company charges me about 30p per look up which is fine and they would bill me directly. This is the company I have spoken to about it. http://www.motorspecs.co.uk/api/ Any feedback from Flynax on this would be appreciated. Can you install it for me if I get the API?

Niall Boylan
October 27, 2015, 12:20 AM
Hi Brian
Did you ever get a response from flynax for your request as i would be very interested here in Ireland in a similar data input box as most of the services over here supply the xml feed for car details.

Regards
Niall

Eric Les
December 19, 2015, 11:48 PM
I am curious as well.
Please let me know.

Thank you