PDA

View Full Version : I can't believe so good script with disgusting support

Marina Charalampous
July 1, 2015, 04:06 PM
I don't believe the support. Almost one month to integrate the old database to the new...
My site is down so many days. I paid to fix my website but still waiting....
Please somebody help me...

Viktor
July 2, 2015, 05:56 AM
Hello Marina,

Sorry for delay, Our developer solve it today. Please be patience.

Marina Charalampous
July 2, 2015, 06:39 AM
Hello Viktor,
Thank you for your reply. I am patience but I need the site to be work again to not loose all my visitors.
I hope today to help me.

You have the best script of all the competitors, try to make the same with support.

Marina Charalampous
July 7, 2015, 06:24 AM
One more problem after update to the new version with no respond from your support
When I am trying to add a listing
I have the follow message
Fatal error: Using $this when not in object context in /var/www/carmarketcy.com/public_html/index.php on line 326

Curtis
July 7, 2015, 08:09 AM
One more problem after update to the new version with no respond from your support
Fatal error: Using $this when not in object context in /var/www/carmarketcy.com/public_html/index.php on line 326

Hi,

Can you send me a FTP login details to my PM?

Curtis
July 7, 2015, 11:00 AM

We've fixed this problem already, but if someone have same problem now, you can fix it by yourself:

1. open the /index.php file
2. find rows (~303-304):

$sql = "SELECT * FROM `". RL_DBPREFIX ."pages` WHERE `Key` = '404' LIMIT 1";
$page_info = $this->getRow($sql);

3. replace "$this" to $rlDb:

$sql = "SELECT * FROM `". RL_DBPREFIX ."pages` WHERE `Key` = '404' LIMIT 1";
$page_info = $rlDb->getRow($sql);

Marina Charalampous
July 7, 2015, 11:02 AM
Thank you very much Curtis, now it's OK.
Some other problems are:
1) When you try to make search with parameters the results does not respond to the search
2) Many listings does not show the photos. The photos are on the server but after integration/update they have problem.

Thanks

Curtis
July 7, 2015, 11:38 AM
Hi Marina,

>> 1) When you try to make search with parameters the results does not respond to the search
Can you explain me in details how i can reproduce your problem?

>> 2) Many listings does not show the photos. The photos are on the server but after integration/update they have problem.
I've checked it and found that more images is missing on your files directory. You need check it again.
The correct files path: /carmarketcy.com/var/www/carmarketcy.com/public_html/files/

Marina Charalampous
July 7, 2015, 12:08 PM
For example make a search for BMW, you will see that show all the cars not only BMW

Thanks

Ionut Barabasa
July 7, 2015, 02:32 PM
Hello

The search problem i posted it in a different post. No reply yet.Also search in general scrip has problems For example In General scrip if search HIGH DEFINITION, the search results will post listings that only word HIGH. Of course this has no relevance for what the person searched

Marina Charalampous
July 8, 2015, 08:58 AM
Anybody can fix these problems?