PDA

View Full Version : Bad Word Filter ?

Pete Young
April 28, 2015, 01:35 PM
Call me silly but I can not find the section to edit the bad word filter or to find the link to click ? I checked the guide and there is nothing there ?

Mike
April 29, 2015, 03:21 AM
You can manage Bad Word through the Languages Manager in admin panel, in place of languages list you will see Bad Word(count of bad words) for a particular languages. You have to click the link

It's integrated to the languages as there is lang specific data.

There is also notice about it after plugin installation, we will also update guide section of the plugin page at flynax.com, sorry for inconveniences.

Let us know if you still have problems or questions.

Pete Young
April 29, 2015, 04:06 AM
? well I am going blind a little as I can not locate anything remotley as you are describing ? when you say Languages manager I am guessing the languages option in the left under the common tab, and when I select that now for somereason that page seems blank with nothing showing but some titles at the top. but there is no languages manager tab any where ?

Gen82
April 29, 2015, 11:07 AM
Hello Mike & Pete (/controller=languages) show blank to my panel olso after active -Bad Word plugins is this misconfigure or bug ? nice day to all

Curtis
April 30, 2015, 03:15 AM
Hello Mike & Pete (/controller=languages) show blank to my panel olso after active -Bad Word plugins is this misconfigure or bug ? nice day to all

Hi,

Can you send me your domain url and FTP login details to my PM? I'll check it.

Pete Young
May 1, 2015, 01:41 PM
? Any Updates on This ?

Edit / by disabling the plugin I can get the languages manager back working as it was.

Curtis
May 4, 2015, 03:12 AM
? Any Updates on This ?

Edit / by disabling the plugin I can get the languages manager back working as it was.

Can you give me access for checking it?

Pete Young
May 4, 2015, 05:09 AM
Can you give me access for checking it? Sure I will PM them through / the plugin is paused at the moment.
Regards
Pete

Curtis
May 5, 2015, 03:35 AM
I've fixed your problem.
You use the old of flynax version (4.1.0) and it have old grid for languages, listings and etc.
If somebody has same problem, try make the following changes:

1. find and open file -> /admin/js/ext/rlGrid.js
2. find row (~793)

this.serialize = function( array ){

and put additional code before it, like:

this.getInstance = function(){
return properties;
};

this.serialize = function( array ){

Pete Young
May 5, 2015, 01:09 PM
Thanks Curtis, I awill be updating to the latest version very shortly.
Aprreciated
Pete