PDA

View Full Version : Listing Status

Pete Young
April 7, 2015, 04:14 PM
In the listing status plugin you can add in new options and then allocate to show listings in a box.

Is there any way this can be applied to the default settings that are included such as visable ? or can we create a new listing status and tell flynax that this new status is the default setting and to display a box ? / can i add the box code settings to the current visable default setting in any way ?

Pete

Viktor
April 8, 2015, 06:08 AM
Hello Pete,

Hmmm may be I don't understand something buttttt check my attached screenshot.

Pete Young
April 8, 2015, 01:52 PM
Yes Viktor you can new ones, bit it also comes with pre set default settings of visible and invisible

From what I can see there is no where where i can assign a box like if i added a new label, so can boxes be added to the default settings or can I allocate a box as default ?

Viktor
April 9, 2015, 04:41 AM
Hello Pete,

Yes you are right this functional doesn't exist because it is 2 different plugins. If you want we can create it like a small customization. If you want it you can create a new ticket with the request and we will discuss about it there.

Pete Young
April 9, 2015, 02:48 PM
Thanks Viktor I will bookmark this and wait until I upgrade and get it done then, appreciate the feedback
Pete