PDA

View Full Version : Claim Listing?

Geoffrey Doohan
February 16, 2015, 10:12 PM
I don't think this has been requested before - I'm surprised it didn't come up in a search.

Recently I've had a couple of sellers try to edit a "Complimentary Listing" which I had placed online myself. They already had accounts so it was easy just adding them as the owner.

Any plans to include the option "Claim Listing" ?

Viktor
February 17, 2015, 04:26 AM
Hello Geoffrey,

If you really need it we can discuss about it in ticket because it will be customization.

Wei Hong
February 17, 2015, 05:05 AM
I'm also interested in this feature. As I have some listing as advertisement for some business, and sometimes they comeup and want to claim it. It could be an easy way as to fill in a form and admin will verify the info then transfer the ownership of the listing

Pete Young
February 17, 2015, 10:47 AM
If you wanted to you could edit the report listing option and reword it from "report listing" to something like "Claim or Report This Listing" in languages then on the dialog box where it says report this listing also edit that in languages and lasylt where it says report edit that out to describe to claim or report type instruction.

You would include the claim or report takes 2 - 3 days or what ever then the report shows what member sent it, it then can be assigned from there if need be ?

Just thinking out loud so may be a dumb idea ?