PDA

View Full Version : How to show futured listing in home page?

Rosario Malerba
October 2, 2014, 08:53 PM
Hi, I am a new user if flynax, I want know way in my web site the futured listing do non show in home page. I have added a ads in that category, but it is not show. Can you help me? My web sites www.birikkina.com. Thanks

Curtis
October 3, 2014, 03:17 AM
Hi, I am a new user if flynax, I want know way in my web site the futured listing do non show in home page. I have added a ads in that category, but it is not show. Can you help me? My web sites www.birikkina.com (http://www.birikkina.com). Thanks

You can set it in the admin panel for your listing type.
1. For ex.: go to the Admin panel -> Listings -> Listing types -> edit your listing type -> Featured Settings -> Featured Boxes = Yes
2. Also you can create new featured box via Listings Box plugin (if it installed, you can install any plugins via Plugins section).
go to the Admin panel -> Plugins -> Listings Box -> Add box -> Box type = Featured

Rosario Malerba
October 4, 2014, 01:11 PM
Hi, Curtis, I have done as you told me, but This is what happens :
I have put 3 ads of girls, all in futured sextion, but in my web site only the first that i have added is shown in futured bos...the other 2 no. Way, in what I Wrong?
Can you help me, if you want i can give you USER and PASSWORD for my admin panel.
Thanks

Curtis
October 6, 2014, 03:43 AM
Hi, Curtis, I have done as you told me, but This is what happens :
I have put 3 ads of girls, all in futured sextion, but in my web site only the first that i have added is shown in futured bos...the other 2 no. Way, in what I Wrong?
Can you help me, if you want i can give you USER and PASSWORD for my admin panel.
Thanks

Yes of course. Send me admin login details to my PM. I'll check it.