PDA

View Full Version : How to change font for general modern? Similar to Realty flatty?

Wei Hong
September 17, 2014, 12:51 AM
Dear Flynax supporter and fellow users,

I want to change the font of general modern template so it could load and use the same font in realty flatty.
I have upload all of the file from realty flatty css folder (desaturate, open_sans_700.woff, open_sans.woff, PIE.htc) to general modern css folder
And copy the following code from realty flatty style.css to general modern style.css file. But it still not working. Am I missing something?

/*** COMMON STYLES ***/
@font-face {
font-family: 'Open Sans';
font-style: normal;
font-weight: 400;
src: local('Open Sans'), local('OpenSans'), url('open_sans.woff') format('woff');
}
@font-face {
font-weight: 700;
src: local('Open Sans Bold'), local('OpenSans-Bold'), url('open_sans_700.woff') format('woff');
}
body, html {
height: 100%;
}
body {
margin: 0px auto;
background: white;
font-size: 14px;
color: #5c5c5c;
font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif;
}

Curtis
September 17, 2014, 03:13 AM
Dear Flynax supporter and fellow users,

I want to change the font of general modern template so it could load and use the same font in realty flatty.
I have upload all of the file from realty flatty css folder (desaturate, open_sans_700.woff, open_sans.woff, PIE.htc) to general modern css folder
And copy the following code from realty flatty style.css to general modern style.css file. But it still not working. Am I missing something?

/*** COMMON STYLES ***/
@font-face {
font-weight: 400;
src: local('Open Sans'), local('OpenSans'), url('open_sans.woff') format('woff');
}
@font-face {
font-weight: 700;
src: local('Open Sans Bold'), local('OpenSans-Bold'), url('open_sans_700.woff') format('woff');
}
body, html {
height: 100%;
}
body {
margin: 0px auto;
background: white;
font-size: 14px;
color: #5c5c5c;
font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif;
}

Can you send me a cPanel/FTP login details and your domain name to my PM? I'll check it

Wei Hong
September 17, 2014, 04:42 AM
THanks Curtis,
Info sent

Curtis
September 17, 2014, 08:03 AM
THanks Curtis,
Info sent

I've fixed your problem, you can check.
I moved your css code from style.css to common.css file.