PDA

View Full Version : Popup ads banner intro website

Gen82
September 14, 2014, 06:50 PM
Hello all. Popup ads banner (intro website 10-20 sec).

Viktor
September 15, 2014, 05:08 AM
Hello Gen,

Do you want to integrate new banner type in banner plugin? or it will be static banner with static size and show for all users everywhere?

Gen82
September 15, 2014, 07:07 PM
Hello Vik, i mean after site load all content, show this banner to the center of screen popup Ads for 5-10 second or user close it manualy with it choice (close(X)click) not static size on the page, but to be primary on site layers , be an option in the banner plugins ads management.

thanks

Viktor
September 16, 2014, 04:45 AM
Hello Gen,

Pop up banner should show after each refresh page or move to other page or may be should show only home page and only 1 time for 1 user? Give me more explanation about the pop up banner.

Gen82
September 16, 2014, 07:15 AM
hello Vik,
Logic of this popup banner is, a new form of advertising where this primary banner entrance opens on the site, ofcourse should be reflected clicks or views taken by him(to user (publisher) cpanel), **right should be displayed only home page and only 1 time for 1 user ( not to be boring in appearance). And visitors to understand that, this is a site which can make an ad that really it seems this is my site bla bla..

Viktor
September 16, 2014, 09:51 AM
Hello Gen,

I think it will be customization and cost you some extra that's why will be better if you create a new ticket with your request and we will discuss about price and some small things there.