PDA

View Full Version : How to add Type, bedroom and bathroom in recently-added page

Kornsin Dhanasin
September 12, 2014, 06:20 PM
I see this website http://www.homesnationwide.co.uk/recently-added.html and

I want to know how to add bedroom and bathroom in Recently Added Page same this website

i attachment picture

Thank you 1101

Chris Brown
September 13, 2014, 01:01 PM
You would need to build the form in admin/category then build short form

Majed Alhamwi
December 30, 2014, 07:38 AM
You would need to build the form in admin/category then build short form

In term of autos
Shall i build a short form for each category :S ?
Like for Audi, BMW, Dodge .. etc
each one ???

Curtis
December 30, 2014, 09:21 AM
In term of autos
Shall i build a short form for each category :S ?
Like for Audi, BMW, Dodge .. etc
each one ???

Hello Majed.
If your listing type already have general category (admin panel -> listing types -> edit listing type -> select general category) for example "Audi", that you can build short form for this category only and other categories will have same short form automatically.

Majed Alhamwi
December 30, 2014, 09:58 AM
Hello Majed.
If your listing type already have general category (admin panel -> listing types -> edit listing type -> select general category) for example "Audi", that you can build short form for this category only and other categories will have same short form automatically.

Curtis, thanks for your reply.
But i have lets say 50 categories, i need to do that for each form ?
Why can't i do it for " Autos " and it will be applied for all the sub categories under auto ?

Viktor
December 30, 2014, 11:34 AM
Hello Majed,

Curtis said you set general category in listing type and build all forms only this 1 category and all other categories from this listing type will use fields from general. No need to build each category only 1 :) Also all other categories should be without fields.

Majed Alhamwi
December 30, 2014, 12:34 PM
yeah i did this and it worked :) its kinda complicated and weird to make this way, but thanks anyways :)

Majed Alhamwi
December 30, 2014, 12:50 PM

Any body knows why the word " Featured " disappeared ?

Let me know please