1. go to your template -> css/style.css file
2. find the following rows (~493):

body > div#floor > header {
height: 160px;
margin-top: 106px;
position: relative;
z-index: 1000;
}

3. and remove "margin-top: 106px;" from there.

Petrache Nicolae
August 22, 2014, 06:55 PM
Hello Marco,

You need make the following:
1. go to your template -> css/style.css file
2. find the following rows (~493):

body > div#floor > header {
height: 160px;
margin-top: 106px;
position: relative;
z-index: 1000;
}

3. and remove "margin-top: 106px;" from there.

Hello Curtis. Once again, maybe flynax team will take some time to make this feature properly by adding in the admin area the option to show or not that block and to allow the placement of any type of code - image/flash etc
I am telling you this because from all your clients, just a fraction of them know how to do changes in the files of the script. Most of them hardly learn how to use the admin area at it's full potential.... Some may even think that you do certain things intentionally harder than they should be. This is another case of flexibility removed from the script that we bought.

Curtis
August 23, 2014, 07:59 AM
Hello Curtis. Once again, maybe flynax team will take some time to make this feature properly by adding in the admin area the option to show or not that block and to allow the placement of any type of code - image/flash etc
I am telling you this because from all your clients, just a fraction of them know how to do changes in the files of the script. Most of them hardly learn how to use the admin area at it's full potential.... Some may even think that you do certain things intentionally harder than they should be. This is another case of flexibility removed from the script that we bought.

OK. We'll discuss it, thanks.