PDA

View Full Version : Ad description field

Thomas Yuan
July 16, 2014, 03:25 PM
Hi Flynax team,

For the description field, only text and hyperlinks are available,

Is there any way to put in pictures and flash within the description field like news and faqs?

Sometimes users may would like to describe using pictures with their description

Cheers,
Thomas

Thomas Yuan
July 18, 2014, 09:54 AM
Hi ,

Anyone can help with this one?

Thanks,

Pete Young
July 18, 2014, 11:15 AM
HTML Editor Yes No
If you have the textra field, then open and edit the options and you will find one option that allows html yes or nO. I think if you set this to yes you will gain all normal functions ?

Chris Brown
July 18, 2014, 01:25 PM
Yeah like pete says go to edit the description field in admin/listing fields, then choose the option to use html editor

Thomas Yuan
July 21, 2014, 04:52 AM
If you have the textra field, then open and edit the options and you will find one option that allows html yes or nO. I think if you set this to yes you will gain all normal functions ?

Thanks Pete and Chris, I have the HTML editor as YES in AP
however the difference is, the HTML editor does not have flash or picture option

Anyone from Flynax can help and confirm whether this is possible?

Cheers,
Thomas

Pete Young
July 21, 2014, 11:31 AM
Another option is to build a field group called description and add the text and image field options to that one group

Sasha Iyamu-osagie
December 5, 2014, 06:33 AM
how display description recent listing box on home page

Viktor
December 5, 2014, 11:28 AM
Hello Sasha,

You should install Listing Box plugin and create new box through this plugin. The plugin has function to create box with featured, recent and latest listings.