PDA

View Full Version : Creating a post freezes at the ADD A PICTURE stage

Kalihma Harris
June 23, 2014, 10:39 AM
Hi, I've been trying to find a solution to this problem for a while with no success. Whenever people try to create a post the process freezes on the Add A Picture stage.

It seems to happen the most when multiple pictures are uploaded at once. The first image will upload fine but every image afterwards will sometimes run into issues where it does not seem to upload properly. Either the blue loading bar will stay on the image or the image will turn into a white box. Registration won't continue when Next Step is pressed and the page will have to be refreshed. When the page is refreshed the images will be gone and everything will have to be uploaded again and the same process will occur.

If you'd like more details I can provide pictures to show the errors.

EDIT: Another issues is you can't remove pictures from the Add A Picture stage either. The red X will be on the upper right of the image but clicking it will do nothing. Same with the Edit Image button below it.

Petrache Nicolae
June 23, 2014, 11:05 AM
a while ago i requested that flynax makes the upload of images to be for 1 file at a time, consecutive, instead of 5 -20 in the same time. you can search for the thread and try to apply it and see if this issue will be fixed (moust likely it will). Users may try to upload 20 images of 10 mb/each wich makes 200 mb that should be loaded and resized in the same time...

Viktor
June 23, 2014, 12:25 PM
Hello Kalihma,

You can solve it yourself. Please go to ftp://templates>>your_template>>tpl>>controllers>>add_listing.tpl

find code at line ~9:

{if $config.img_crop_interface}
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$smarty.const.RL_LIBS_URL}jquery/jquery.jcrop.js"></script>
<script src="{$rlTplBase}js/crop.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

<style type="text/css">
@import url("{$smarty.const.RL_LIBS_URL}jquery/jcrop/jquery.Jcrop.css");
</style>
{/if}

and replace to:

<script type="text/javascript" src="{$smarty.const.RL_LIBS_URL}jquery/jquery.jcrop.js"></script>
<script src="{$rlTplBase}js/crop.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

<style type="text/css">
@import url("{$smarty.const.RL_LIBS_URL}jquery/jcrop/jquery.Jcrop.css");
</style>

save and clear browser cache and then check again.