PDA

View Full Version : Extra status options

Vitor Reis
January 25, 2010, 07:59 PM
Hello Flynax team,

Consider this: a seller has a car for sale and receive a suitable offer. The contacts with the buyer are made and they come to an agreement to meet a few days later to complete the deal. At this stage the vendor should be able to place the listing in "Reserved" or "Inactive" status until the conclusion of business.
Even after the deal was completed he like to keep a track of items sold for some time (2 / 3 months?). For it was useful that the ad is kept if the state "Sold" only visible to the seller.

My request is to add this status editable by seller:

- Inactive - listing only visible to seller with the possibility to return to Active.
- Sold - listing only visible to seller.

Thank you,
Vitor

Mike
February 12, 2010, 01:13 PM
Hello,

Same plugin is in our todo list already.. but there is small difference with your request.
In our version we have one new status only - sold.

With this plugin, on my listing page user has ability mark listing as sold, or remove sold status, without ability to change status to inactive.
But we like your idea and will think how to implement it with ability to change status to inactive.

Just one thing - we are overflowed with work now, and i'm not sure that plugin will be ready soon, think in about one-two month

Nael Alqassis
April 2, 2010, 10:26 PM
Do you have a date already of the release of this feature?

Mike
May 12, 2010, 04:07 AM
I think plugin will be ready in 1-2 months, i can not say exact date of release..