PDA

View Full Version : Phone number location and format

Bernardo Rhee
April 9, 2014, 04:40 AM
Hello,

I'm trying to make the phone number provided appear right below the price tag on listing details, but having no success.
I tried to change it on admin panel, on "build form", but I don't have an option to change that area of the listing.
What I did was change the code, in "templates/auto_main_red/tpl/controllers/listing_details.tpl", and added:

<li><span class="name">
{$lang.contact_phone}: <span class="df_field_telefone"></span>
</span>
</li>

Ok. It showed the word "Phone:" right below the price, but I don't know wich smarty function I should call for it to display the phone number added to listing.
Do you guys know how can I do that?

And concerning the phone number format, I'm trying to make the separator char (-) after the 4th number. Flynax, as default, sets it after the 3rd number, and I can't change that on admin panel.

Thank you.

Bernardo Rhee
April 10, 2014, 11:50 AM
For those who want to change where the "-" on the phone number goes (since Flynax support said that "this could be done as a custom modification [...] but unfortunately we cannot guide you where to go for making changes"), here is a tip to change it (it's very simple, and I think support could really help us change those minor things):

On file: includes/classes/reefless.class.php, you'll find, on line 747, this:

$phone .= $this -> flStrSplit($out['number'], 4, '-');

Change it to:

$phone .= $this -> flStrSplit($out['number'], 5, '-');

And voila! Magic is done!

Petrache Nicolae
April 10, 2014, 06:41 PM
thanks for sharing

Anderson Camargo
August 31, 2017, 07:26 PM
thanks for sharing