PDA

View Full Version : add fields in listing

JosÉ Ponce neto
April 7, 2014, 07:46 PM
need to add some more fields in the listings, as I do this, I've created the field of listing and not funciiona, when I add another listing these fields do not appear.

Dmitry
April 8, 2014, 02:54 AM
Hello,
After creating listing fields you need to add in the submit forms.
admin panel > categories > build category or build general category.
Add necessary fields in submit, short and featured forms.
Thanks.

Viktor
April 8, 2014, 03:26 AM
Also, I would like to add more to the words of Dmitry.

If you have many categories and want to use same fields for all categories you can set General category and build only this 1 category and all other categories will use fields from General.
Go to Admin Panel >> Listing Types click edit icon and then find line: General Category. After saving you can build all forms only for this 1 selected category. But if you want use for all categories same fields but for 1-2 categories other fields you may build this category and system will take fields from current category. System take fields from general category if other categories without any fields in. (Sometimes our customers ask me Why system doesn't show fields from general category in some other categories? But they forgot 1 thing. They built this categories some time ago :) )

JosÉ Ponce neto
April 9, 2014, 03:51 AM
thank you very much, worked perfectly

Wei Hong
April 9, 2014, 04:44 AM
Also, I would like to add more to the words of Dmitry.

If you have many categories and want to use same fields for all categories you can set General category and build only this 1 category and all other categories will use fields from General.
Go to Admin Panel >> Listing Types click edit icon and then find line: General Category. After saving you can build all forms only for this 1 selected category. But if you want use for all categories same fields but for 1-2 categories other fields you may build this category and system will take fields from current category. System take fields from general category if other categories without any fields in. (Sometimes our customers ask me Why system doesn't show fields from general category in some other categories? But they forgot 1 thing. They built this categories some time ago :) )

Even though I knew all of this but I must compliment this thoughtful instruction from Viktor
Thank you