PDA

View Full Version : RSS

Brett Hoey
February 27, 2011, 12:50 AM
I am trying to find how to enable RSS on my site. Cant find it anywhere!
How do I enable this feature

Didier Dulex
March 1, 2011, 06:18 AM
Hello Joseph,

RSS enabled by default. You may control count listings into RSS only. Go to Admin Panel >> Configurations >> Listings and find line - "Listings number on RSS feed page"

Please see it on our demo: http://demos.flynax.com/auto/browse/bmw/ in top right part "red icon around of print".

Cammie Bradford
September 21, 2012, 08:43 AM
Hi,

where can i find RSS in flynax 4.1? I don`t mean the rss plugin for rss boxes.

Best regards,

Morgan Bohman
September 21, 2012, 08:58 AM
Under configurations>>Listings

Cammie Bradford
September 21, 2012, 10:02 AM
Hi Morgan,

thanks. But there i can only find: "Number of listings on the RSS Feed page". But where can i find this page? Can`t see any button in frontpage for RSS. What is the name of url of the RSS feed page?

Best regards,

Chris Brown
September 21, 2012, 10:12 AM
Do you mean the actual rss feed page? If so try /rss-feed after your web url

Morgan Bohman
September 21, 2012, 10:52 AM
Aha check your browser when browsing your page, in the url for your site there's a symbol for RSS click on that. Here's mine feed://www.fyndklippet.se/rss-feed/

//Morgan

Mike
September 21, 2012, 11:10 AM
As Didier said, in addition to rss icon near your page url, you can find rss icon near the print icon, the icon will open RSS page of current category.

Cammie Bradford
September 21, 2012, 02:46 PM
Hi @ll,

thanks for the infos. I have found the page, but i havn`t got an icon near the print icon... Have i to enable this in backend?

Mike
September 22, 2012, 10:15 AM
I have found the page, but i havn`t got an icon near the print icon... Have i to enable this in backend?

There are no anything you can do in backend to enable the icon, you can only configure items number per page as i know..
If you are on category page and you have listings icon should be there, if not seems something wrong

Please submit a ticket in order to find your rss icon :)