PDA

View Full Version : Responsive Template - Categories Menu and listing

Thomas Yuan
February 25, 2014, 08:09 AM
Hi,

I have two quick questions on the responsive theme

1. The categories is on one row, and with many empty spaces on the right, when I browse with Chrome browser
yet when I use ipad or iphone its fine, is this a bug?

2. The multi list is on one row, and the window within the slider on the basic info seem quite cluttered, is this expandable?

Much thanks for the help!

John
February 25, 2014, 12:31 PM
Hello Thomas,
Remind me your domain here or in PM, I will check it and share fix here.

John

Thomas Yuan
February 25, 2014, 11:30 PM
Hi John,

Valery suggested to make the categories align to the middle, and place on top
which partly fixed the problem.

however I am still seeing some inconsistency in the theme.

I have sent you the details through PM

Cheers,

John
February 27, 2014, 04:02 AM
Hi there,

1. The categories is on one row, and with many empty spaces on the right, when I browse with Chrome browser
yet when I use ipad or iphone its fine, is this a bug?
I think you just placed box right of the categories box and now it looks ok on your website.

2. The multi list is on one row, and the window within the slider on the basic info seem quite cluttered, is this expandable?
In your case I can set checkbox items in two columns for you but I am recommend agains using checkbox field in the search form on the home page.

You PMed me other problem but could you share it here and provide the screenshot for each?

John

Thomas Yuan
February 27, 2014, 05:44 AM
Thanks John,

Its not completely working , as although now its on two rows.
I have specified 3 rows in the setting but it always defaults to two rows for the categories.

Nop, its fine
I'll just change to the check box field, and use them instead

Other problems are posted here (http://www.flynax.com/forum/showthread.php?1925-Responsive-Template-Home-Page-slider-and-featured-price-tag&p=8820)

Cheers,
Thomas

John
March 12, 2014, 08:27 AM
Hi there,
I would like to note you guys that the responsive template doesn't use any columns settings from admin panel,
the columns count calculates automatically. So if the setting you changed doesn't take any affect on the front-end
it means that this setting doesn't use by responsive template anymore.

John