PDA

View Full Version : Auto red template

Kemoid Wilson
January 15, 2014, 03:39 PM
Can anyone help me? I want to know how to implement the slider from the auto main red into another template.

Petrache Nicolae
January 15, 2014, 08:47 PM
you are not the one who wants this. what flynax does lately is not nice. they started with all templates at the same level (same features) just to focus their attention and improve just some of the templates. that slider for instance can be used in all templates not just the auto since is not specific to auto market. olso, what template will be first responsive? again auto. instead of releasing a responsive template for each template, auto's owners will benefit first and the rest will benefit in aditional 2-3 months/template. great job flynax

Viktor
January 16, 2014, 06:14 AM
Hello Kemoid,

Will be better if you create a ticket for this request. Because it will take many time and cost you some money. If you want us to create it for you of course :)

Maaz Surchy
January 30, 2014, 05:53 PM
you are not the one who wants this. what flynax does lately is not nice. they started with all templates at the same level (same features) just to focus their attention and improve just some of the templates. that slider for instance can be used in all templates not just the auto since is not specific to auto market. olso, what template will be first responsive? again auto. instead of releasing a responsive template for each template, auto's owners will benefit first and the rest will benefit in aditional 2-3 months/template. great job flynax

No problem for me, maybe they have to start with biggest group first, so others after.