PDA

View Full Version : [Plugin] Import category do not work

Roberto Bello
January 3, 2014, 05:00 PM
Hi guys, why when i try to import categories and sub-categories the plugin import only 143 records?
Can you help me?

In attach my files with all European car.

Where i wrong?

Thank you

Petrache Nicolae
January 13, 2014, 07:14 AM
your file is .xlsx and i can't import it anyway (Extension of the uploaded file is incorrect, XLS format is allowed only - this is the error message)

in adition, the plugin is a mess. the regional fonts ă

Petrache Nicolae
January 13, 2014, 07:15 AM
your file is .xlsx and i can't import it anyway (Extension of the uploaded file is incorrect, XLS format is allowed only - this is the error message)

in adition, the plugin is a mess. the regional fonts [QUOTE]ă

Petrache Nicolae
January 13, 2014, 07:16 AM

in adition, the plugin is a mess. the regional fonts [CODE]ă

Petrache Nicolae
January 13, 2014, 07:17 AM

in adition, the plugin is a mess. the regional fonts [PHP]ă

Petrache Nicolae
January 13, 2014, 07:17 AM

in adition, the plugin is a mess. the regional fonts ă (the rest of romanian characters do not save even in this forum page) is poorly implemented and as a result i have same character like ș beeing imported just fine in some rows and i another not imported (in the same file!!!).

another bug is that i have as subcategory in my file "afaceri-servicii-joburi/asigurari" and when i import it, in the preview of the import file, i see as path "afaceri-servicii-job-uri/afaceri-servicii-joburi-asigurari" wich is totaly wrong. i just spended a complete day to prepare my categories into the file just to see that i will have to add them manualy. so a big THANKS , flynax team.

The guys from flynax should take the head of the box and see the bigger picture regarding categories. they have general template wich is supposed to deal with huge number of categories but it doesn't, starting with the display of 1000 or 5000 categories/subcategories (for example) in a huge line when you create an listing and further with no atributes system atached directly to each category. becouse of this you have to create some filters wich will have the same title as "Model" and in 20 categories with different categories, and when you have to add the proper atribute to the proper category, how you do it when you see 20 dragable "Model", and so on.