PDA

View Full Version : Saved searches

Petrache Nicolae
December 24, 2013, 01:32 PM
I would like to know if this feature is working or not.

http://general.demoflynax.com

type in search box "Apple" and press enter (do not select any result)

you will see 2 listings with "Apple". what i do not see is the "Save this search" or similar, so is it working or not? or this is not working as in any script?

John
December 27, 2013, 03:39 AM
Hello Petrache,
The "saved the search" feature appears only after quick or advanced search. The keyword search is fuzzy enough
and saving such search may result in a number of messages sent from the website to the user. That is why we
disabled this feature on keyword search.

Let us know if you have other thoughts about it.

John

Petrache Nicolae
December 27, 2013, 06:02 PM
Hello Petrache,
The "saved the search" feature appears only after quick or advanced search. The keyword search is fuzzy enough
and saving such search may result in a number of messages sent from the website to the user. That is why we
disabled this feature on keyword search.

Let us know if you have other thoughts about it.

John

Hello John. Do you agree that in any script the saved search is working exactly like i mentioned? This is an important feature wich is pretty useless wright now, as it is, becouse in whole world users do use this feature like i mentioned except in flynax. should i be the one that must reeducate the users from where they can access this feature? i think not... Myself, for instance, use just the search bar wich exists in template realty sign (wich should be a quick search afterall?). so no other type of search beside that. so, exactly how can i activate and use this basic feature becouse the way you put it, is to cover your non working search (please assume that mine is working fine).