PDA

View Full Version : "Long Top" isn't available for me

Kalihma Harris
December 9, 2013, 01:40 AM
I'm having a bit of a problem with my content boxes. When I access your demo sites it shows an option for a content area called "Long Top". When I log into the administrator area of my site it doesn't have this option. How would I be able to add the "Long Top" content area to my site? I'm running version 4.1.0 of the Flynax software.

I've included pictures that show the problem.

Demo Site:

My Site:

Mike
December 10, 2013, 11:46 AM
The Long Top boxes position available only for some new templates. general_simple_green, general_simple_blue, general_simple_red

In other words if your template is different you don't have this position but also you don't need as it will not work with other templates.

Viktor
December 11, 2013, 04:05 AM
But if you want long top box on your template we can create it for you. Please create a ticket with your request and we will create it for you but with some extra fee.

Kemoid Wilson
December 11, 2013, 08:20 AM
I'm having a bit of a problem with my content boxes. When I access your demo sites it shows an option for a content area called "Long Top". When I log into the administrator area of my site it doesn't have this option. How would I be able to add the "Long Top" content area to my site? I'm running version 4.1.0 of the Flynax software.

I've included pictures that show the problem.

Demo Site:

My Site:

I followed the instructions here to implement it on my template
http://www.flynax.com/forum/showthread.php?1006-Add-more-quot-Box-places-quot-Top-left-right-bottom-left-right&highlight=header

Viktor
December 12, 2013, 03:35 AM
Hello Kemoid Wilson,

Of course if you want you can do it yourself. But please create backup for each file which you want to change.