PDA

View Full Version : Auto complete

Kemoid Wilson
November 13, 2013, 05:29 PM
I managed to copy the auto complete from the realty signs template to the general modern. It is working great except that every link opens in a new tab how can I change it so that it loads on the same page?

Viktor
November 14, 2013, 09:51 AM
Hello Kemoid Wilson,

You can solve it here:

ftp://templates>>your_template>>js>>jquery.autocomplete.js

find code:

content += '<tr><td class="main"><a style="text-decoration: none;" title="'+view_details+'" href="'+response[i]['Listing_path']+'" target="_blank"><div class="item" id="ac_item_'+index+'">'+out+'</div></a></td><td class="cat_td"><a class="cat_link" title="'+response[i]['Category_name']+'" href="'+response[i]['Cat_path']+'">'+response[i]['Category_name']+'</a></td><td style="width: 75px;"><span title="'+join_date+'" class="date">('+response[i]['Date']+')</span></td></tr>';

and replace to:

content += '<tr><td class="main"><a style="text-decoration: none;" title="'+view_details+'" href="'+response[i]['Listing_path']+'"><div class="item" id="ac_item_'+index+'">'+out+'</div></a></td><td class="cat_td"><a class="cat_link" title="'+response[i]['Category_name']+'" href="'+response[i]['Cat_path']+'">'+response[i]['Category_name']+'</a></td><td style="width: 75px;"><span title="'+join_date+'" class="date">('+response[i]['Date']+')</span></td></tr>';

or find in this file code: target="_blank" and remove it.

Kemoid Wilson
November 14, 2013, 01:50 PM
Thanks again Viktor