PDA

View Full Version : Flynax 4.2 post installation issues

Veronika Nikolaeva
November 3, 2013, 06:06 PM
Dear Flynax Team,

after successfully installed in local (using XAMPP v.2.5) the full 4.2 version script (NOT the patch) I tried to login to my admin panel, but this is the results (with all debug options on true).

DEBUG from BACK-END: (after clicked on login button remains on it "loading..." and never ending...)

The query took 0.000464 seconds to load.
C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\classes\rlDb.class.php(96 ) / function: query
SET sql_mode = ''

The query took 0.000619 seconds to load.
C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\classes\reefless.class.ph p(93) / function: rlHook
SELECT `Name`,`Code`,`Plugin` FROM `test_hooks` WHERE (`Status` = 'active')

The query took 0.000615 seconds to load.
C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\classes\rlDb.class.php(34 1) / function: getAll
SELECT `Key`,`Default` FROM `test_config`

The query took 0.000322 seconds to load.
SELECT `Code`, IF(`Code` = "en", 1, 0) AS `Order`,`Key`,`Direction`,`Date_format`,`Status` FROM `test_languages` WHERE (`Status` = 'active') ORDER BY `Order` DESC

The query took 0.000392 seconds to load.
C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\classes\rlLang.class.php( 159) / function: fetch
SELECT `Value` FROM `test_lang_keys` WHERE (`Code` = 'en') AND (`Key` = 'languages+name+english') LIMIT 1

The query took 0.002438 seconds to load.
SELECT `Key`,`Value` FROM `test_lang_keys` WHERE (`Module` = 'admin' OR `Module` = 'common') AND `Code` = 'en' AND `Status` = 'active'

The query took 0.000343 seconds to load.
SELECT `Key`,`Path` FROM `test_pages`

The query took 0.001152 seconds to load.
SELECT `Key`,`Value` FROM `test_lang_keys` WHERE (`Module` = 'ext') AND `Code` = 'en' AND `Status` = 'active'

The query took 0.000344 seconds to load.
C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\classes\rlDb.class.php(15 3) / function: query
SELECT `IP` AS `Count` FROM `test_login_attempts` WHERE `IP` = '127.0.0.1' AND `Status` = 'fail' AND `Interface` = 'admin' GROUP BY `Date` HAVING TIMESTAMPDIFF(HOUR, `Date`, NOW()) < 1

Output has already been sent to the browser at C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\classes\rlDb.class.php:45 3. Please make sure the command $xajax->processRequest() is placed before this.

XAJAX DEBUG:

xajax debug output

xajax debug output

Mon Nov 04 2013 10:07:28 GMT+0100 (ora solare Europa occidentale)
DONE [101ms]
ERROR: No response processor is available to process the response from the server.
Content-Type: text/html; charset=utf-8
RECEIVED [status: 200, size: 3036 bytes, time: 100ms]:
The query took 0.000207 seconds to load.<br />C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\classes\rlDb.class.php(96 ) / function: query<br />SET sql_mode = ''<br /><br />The query took 0.001115 seconds to load.<br />C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\classes\reefless.class.ph p(93) / function: rlHook<br />SELECT `Name`,`Code`,`Plugin` FROM `test_hooks` WHERE (`Status` = 'active') <br /><br />The query took 0.001192 seconds to load.<br />C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\classes\rlDb.class.php(34 1) / function: getAll<br />SELECT `Key`,`Default` FROM `test_config` <br /><br />The query took 0.000779 seconds to load.<br />C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\classes\rlDb.class.php(34 1) / function: getAll<br />SELECT `Code`, IF(`Code` = "en", 1, 0) AS `Order`,`Key`,`Direction`,`Date_format`,`Status` FROM `test_languages` WHERE (`Status` = 'active') ORDER BY `Order` DESC <br /><br />The query took 0.000777 seconds to load.<br />C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\classes\rlLang.class.php( 159) / function: fetch<br />SELECT `Value` FROM `test_lang_keys` WHERE (`Code` = 'en') AND (`Key` = 'languages+name+english') LIMIT 1 <br /><br />The query took 0.002659 seconds to load.<br />C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\classes\rlDb.class.php(34 1) / function: getAll<br />SELECT `Key`,`Value` FROM `test_lang_keys` WHERE (`Module` = 'admin' OR `Module` = 'common') AND `Code` = 'en' AND `Status` = 'active' <br /><br />The query took 0.000856 seconds to load.<br />C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\classes\rlDb.class.php(34 1) / function: getAll<br />SELECT `Key`,`Path` FROM `test_pages` <br /><br />The query took 0.001203 seconds to load.<br />C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\classes\rlDb.class.php(34 1) / function: getAll<br />SELECT `Key`,`Value` FROM `test_lang_keys` WHERE (`Module` = 'ext') AND `Code` = 'en' AND `Status` = 'active' <br /><br />The query took 0.000786 seconds to load.<br />C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\classes\rlDb.class.php(15 3) / function: query<br />SELECT `IP` AS `Count` FROM `test_login_attempts` WHERE `IP` = '127.0.0.1' AND `Status` = 'fail' AND `Interface` = 'admin' GROUP BY `Date` HAVING TIMESTAMPDIFF(HOUR, `Date`, NOW()) < 1 <br /><br />Output has already been sent to the browser at C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\classes\rlDb.class.php:45 3.
Please make sure the command $xajax->processRequest() is placed before this.The query took 0.000651 seconds to load.<br />C:\xampp\htdocs\libs\ajax\xajax_core\xajaxPluginMa nager.inc.php(228) / function: processRequest<br />SELECT * FROM `test_admins` WHERE (`User` = 'user') AND (`Pass` = 'pass') AND (`Status` = 'active') LIMIT 1 <br /><br />The query took 0.000293 seconds to load.<br />C:\xampp\htdocs\libs\ajax\xajax_core\xajaxPluginMa nager.inc.php(228) / function: processRequest<br />INSERT INTO `test_login_attempts` ( `IP`, `Date`, `Status`, `Interface`, `Username` ) VALUES ( '127.0.0.1', NOW(), 'success', 'admin', 'user' )<br /><br /><?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<xjx>
<cmd n="js"><=!=[=C=D=A=T=A=[window.location = "http://localhost/admin/index.php?language=en";]=]=></cmd>
</xjx>
SENT [126 bytes]
SENDING REQUEST
CALLING:
xjxfun: ajaxLogIn
URI:
http://localhost/admin/
&xjxr=1383556048313
&xjxargs[]=user
&xjxargs[]=<=!=[=C=D=A=T=A=[pass]=]=>
&xjxargs[]=en
INITIALIZING REQUEST OBJECT
PREPARING REQUEST
PROCESSING PARAMETERS [3]
INITIALIZING REQUEST
STARTING XAJAX REQUEST

after "refreshing" the page (by browser button) sometimes I can access the panel (at the moment I have not continued to test the script) but many errors continue to be showed on debugs... and it's not good (session_id can't regenerate for example).

Petrache Nicolae
November 3, 2013, 09:26 PM
4.2 is a mess. clean install in main domain or subdomain has as result a working admin area and a non working front.
4.1 works just fine

for front i get after adding 5.3 compatibility in htaccess

Site error: the file /home/xxx/public_html/includes/classes/rlNavigator.class.php requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_5.3.so to be installed by the website operator. If you are the website operator please use the ionCube Loader Wizard to assist with installation.

this is quite a progress considering the fact that i was told the issues arrise from installing into subdomain (wich is not ok). so i deleted my live website and installed in main domain and same result....good job flynax team

Viktor
November 4, 2013, 11:34 AM
Hello Veronika,

go to ftp://includes>>config.inc.php file

find code:

define( 'RL_DEBUG', true);
define( 'RL_DB_DEBUG', true);
define( 'RL_MEMORY_DEBUG', true);
define( 'RL_AJAX_DEBUG', true);

and replace to:

define( 'RL_DEBUG', false);
define( 'RL_DB_DEBUG', false);
define( 'RL_MEMORY_DEBUG', false);
define( 'RL_AJAX_DEBUG', false);
save and check again.

Veronika Nikolaeva
November 4, 2013, 12:46 PM
Hello Viktor,

this post is not related to the fact that I still see the error messages, but to the fact it does not make me no longer access the administration panel (incredibly only once yesterday after a refresh).
When I disable all debug options and try to login the login page refresh on http://localhost/admin/index.php but without granting any access to control panel.
On database table "login_attempts" the status is "success" for all my login attempts (I don't know why...).
I tryed to re-download and re-install a full-clean 4.2 version 2 times but with the same results.
If I restore the previous version works perfectly (obviously using 2 different databases).

Veronika Nikolaeva
November 24, 2013, 06:02 PM
Even though I'm working on several projects I passed the last month trying to resolve some problems that this script has given to me (in local and on my hosting space).
I know that Flynax staff will resolve all problems on my production site (also because I bought a good VPS few days ago), but how can I customize my script, working in local, if it doesn't work?

As I previously said in this topic Flynax 4.1 works in local for me, but it had many development errors and for that I waited the release of Flynax 4.2, but this version doesn't work with any version of XAMPP. I've tested the script with any XAMPP version until the 1.8.2 (also because Mike, through a my ticket, confirmed me that Flynax 4.2 should not have any compatibility issue with php 5.4), but the script continue to have the same problem.
After login on my control panel the page refresh on the login page every time, without granting the access.
Looking at the debug infos it seems due to a bad Ajax response that doesn't returns anything (the script doesn't complete the login process).
The front-end seems to work properly.
I would know if anyone succesfully work in local with Flynax 4.2 and on which platform.

PS: I'm a developer and I've worked with many Scripts/CMS in the last years without never having any issue like that. I could try to solve this problem by myself but it does not seem me right because I purchased a "commercial" script just to save my time and to use it for my other projects.
I just hope that at least all the developing errors of the 4.1 version are definitely resolved on the 4.2.

Mike
November 26, 2013, 05:09 AM
Hello Veronika,

Please check my reply in related ticket,
About Admin Panel login issue - yes it's known problem and unfortunately login function have this problem on some servers, to fix these issues please apply attached to the message patch (4 files)

Anand Giri
November 28, 2013, 08:34 AM
even i am unable to login to admin.. on web - hostgator - is it something related with ioncube..

Mike
November 28, 2013, 11:47 AM
It may be problem with recently update sslProtection plugin, please provide us with details to check/fix, better in ticket.

Melvin Wong
December 4, 2013, 04:27 AM
Hi,

I have downloaded the 4.2 auto classified version and I have installed it in the localhost and front end is working fine and I am unable to login to admin panel. And also it is not showing any errors after entering the username and password after clicking on login, it changes to "LOading" and reset to normal without any result. Please provide me the solution for this .

Mike
December 5, 2013, 07:03 AM
Hi Melvin,

If you think its related to sslProtection plugin, you can try to do following to fix:

run this sql query with any database manager, replace {sql_prefix} with your actual table prefix

UPDATE `{sql_prefix}config` SET `Default` = '0' WHERE `Key` = 'secure_admin_panel'

then you will be able to login to admil panel, also update sslProtection plugin to latest version.

If it's not related to the plugin, please submit ticket to the tech department. simply send email to support[at]flynax[dot]com

Melvin Wong
December 5, 2013, 02:38 PM
Hi Mike,

I have solved this problem by talking with guys via Livechat and they provided me fix for this issue and after login into admin panel I am unable to install the required plugins. If click on Install and selecting ts on pop up , it gives me error like "Error: Flynax Plugin installation wizard has failed, please contact Flynax Support Department." What should I do to install plugins. Why all these problems arise after purchasing the license also..

Mike
December 12, 2013, 07:08 AM
Please submit a ticket in case you still have problems, its not related to ssl plugin.

Most of problems with remote plugin installation resulted from server settings, allow_url_fopen , permissions issues and unfortunately cannot be solved only from software side.

Anyway we apologize for inconveniences, we are doing our best to resolve problems

Steffen Buschkemper
December 25, 2013, 11:27 PM
Hello Mike,

the same problem at a friends page. After installing a clean and later a customized 4.2 version no login to admin panel.
I can see the login field but at the login process i can see only Loading....
The session_patch.zip brings nothing. The result is a blank page...
If I replace only the admin.control.inc.php, then i can log in, but the connection to the flynax server and plugins do not work.
Also all tables in the admin panel show no content to.

Most of problems with remote plugin installation resulted from server settings
Can i not imagine because it worked perfectly in 4.1

It is used PHP 5.3.
Please check the problem. Flynax 4.2 is in this time not a final version.

More at email or live chat.

Best Regards
Steffen

Mike
December 26, 2013, 08:46 AM
Yes unfortunately 4.2 had some problems, if its still not resolved on your site please submit ticket or pm me details with actual problems we will resolve.