PDA

View Full Version : Review plugin

Vitalijs Rozenbergs
September 15, 2013, 02:47 PM
Hi.You could consider to make review plugin with star rating. It would be useful for cars, electronics, jobs etc..... it would be very great feature for buyers, before they are buying something, they can read other registred user reviews.

Thanks for your attention.

Chris Brown
September 15, 2013, 06:38 PM
Won't this plugin help?

http://www.flynax.com/plugins/rating.html

Vitalijs Rozenbergs
September 15, 2013, 09:39 PM
It,s plugin only for current listing, and without review/description. I mean that user can give review for listing category. For example ->> in the listing category Ford Mondeo users can write review, and rate this car, whats good, whats bad etc... buyer who visits website can read all these reviews, it would be useful if buyer can,t decide what to buy, so, he can read reviews and it may help him. Of course reviews for all types of the listing categories, not only for cars.

Viktor
September 16, 2013, 03:25 AM
Exist Comments plugin too but it's for each listing too. But comments plugin has additional block and you can show this block in categories.

Doesn't exist exactly plugin like you want. if you want we can create it for you but it will cost you extra. and you can create a ticket with your request for it.

Wei Hong
April 20, 2014, 11:27 PM
For comment plugin there is a rating section as well, but it doesn't accumulate to the rating plugin. Is there any way to show the average rating from each comment?
I want a plugin like Yelp review. Will it be possible to create? I have create a ticket a few months ago and I think Helena or some1 I forgot said that they would get back to me but I havent' heard anything since then.