PDA

View Full Version : vBulletin plugin installation

Alex
January 5, 2010, 06:13 AM
vBulletin plugin has out-of-order installation way, so the following instruction will help you to install the plugin properly.
vBulletin plugin contains two plugins inside, one for reefLESS using and one for vBulletin using, well you should install our plugin two times, please follow the steps below to meet the successfully results.

Download the vBulletin plugin from http://www.flynax.com
There are two folders in downloaded archive:
- reefless - plugin for Flynax
- vbulletin - plugin for vBulletin

Flynax part installation
1. The contents of the reefless folder (vbulletin folder) upload the Flynax plugins directory on your server (/FLYNAX_ROOT/plugins/).
2. Go to Flynax Admin Panel > Plugins and install vBulletin plugin (just click on Install button).
3. Well plugin installed, go to Configurations > vBulletin and fill in the "vBulletin path" field and save.
Hooray! Flynax plugin installation part done...

Now vBulletin part installation
1. Open the downloaded plugin folder (on your PC) and follow to vbulletin folder.
2. Copy the file session.php to the /path_to_forum/.
3. Copy the file reeflessblock.php to the /path_to_forum/includes/block/
4. Go to vBulletin Admin Panel to install vBulletin plugin part.
4.1. Tab Plugins & Products > Manage Products
4.2. Click on [Add/Import Product] link
4.3. Specify the path to the xml file (PC: /vbulletin/vbulletin/product-reefless.xml) In Import Product field
4.4. Click Import
Hooray! vBulletin plugin installation part done too...

To add Flynax block with featured listings to the Forum you should:
1. Log in Forum Admin Panel and add a new block "ReefLESS Featured Listing".
2. Click on [Reload Block Types] if new block does not appears.

Looks like that all, so plugin should works correctly if you followed the instruction attentively.
Anyway we are waiting for your comments, notices or requests and we will be glad to help you if you have any problems with installation.

Good luck!

Vitor Reis
January 10, 2010, 04:34 PM
One question: "vBulletin path" field must be relative to home server?

I have Flynax System at:
/home/my_account/public_html/classifieds

and my vbulletin forum at:
/home/my_account/public_html/our_forum

At Configurations > vBulletin > "vBulletin path" I need to insert:
/home/my_account/public_html/our_forum

It's OK?

Alex
January 11, 2010, 10:39 AM
No, in your case, you need to specify our_forum

Vitor Reis
January 11, 2010, 11:05 AM
Installation is easy but now a can't see FrontPage. I have a "HTTP 500 Internal Error" everytime I go to FrontEnd. At admin zone don't see any problem.

I try to unnistal the plugin but still have that 500 error.

Any way to add a debug mode to the system?

Thank you,
Vitor

Vitor Reis
January 13, 2010, 12:33 PM
Exe,

PM send, can you take a look?

Thank you,
Vitor

Alex
January 20, 2010, 03:23 AM
I read you message and write response in tiket. Please see.

Emilio Corvino
January 10, 2011, 03:33 PM
This plugin is for user share between Flynax and vBulletin, or just a simple featured block for forum?

John
January 27, 2011, 12:26 PM
This plugin is for user share between Flynax and vBulletin, or just a simple featured block for forum?
Hello Toth Zoltan,
We apologize for the delay in our reply.
The vBulletin plugin is a bridge between Flynax and vBulletin, there are cross login/registrations systems which synchronize the users between two systems.
Also this plugin creates a few blocks in Flynax which contains the data from vBulletin and
instead a few blocks in vBulletin which show listings from Flynax.

Feel free to ask me if you have any further questions.
Have a good day.

John

Mike Gholson
June 17, 2012, 05:20 AM
This appears to be instructions for 3.2. Do you have updated instructions for the plugin for 4.0?

Alex
June 18, 2012, 08:41 AM
This appears to be instructions for 3.2. Do you have updated instructions for the plugin for 4.0?
Please follow the link: vBulletin Bridge v2.0.0 (http://www.flynax.com/forum/showthread.php?448-vBulletin-plugin-installation-for-Flynax-v4)

Sohail Zafar
January 11, 2021, 12:21 AM
Hello, I'm looking for This vbulletin bridge Plugin files but can't find it I think Flynax no more support vbulletin bridge so if some one have please share it with e thanks

Wei Hong
January 11, 2021, 03:17 PM
Hello, I'm looking for This vbulletin bridge Plugin files but can't find it I think Flynax no more support vbulletin bridge so if some one have please share it with e thanks

I have asked this recently and was told that the plugin is no longer support. Flynax offered to create plugin for xenforo or vbulletin, but it cost too much for me as a single request. May be if more users request they will readded it. :D

Joe Can
January 12, 2021, 09:26 AM
Do they allow us to pitch in to achieve it?

Wei Hong
January 17, 2021, 05:20 AM
Do they allow us to pitch in to achieve it?

That I don't know. If you have the skill you could ask them.