PDA

View Full Version : How about a WORKING FORUM?

Marc Austin
July 21, 2013, 06:17 PM
It seems you have set the forum to display only the past 24 hours of posts. WHY?

Nguyen Dat tai
July 22, 2013, 02:02 AM
Maybe. Flynax Forum is poor content.

Alex
July 24, 2013, 06:37 AM
We conjure a little with the settings of the forum and now all threads displayed.
We apologize for the inconvenience.

Anjana Hemachandra
July 24, 2013, 07:28 AM
Friends I think it's a cunning strategy by flynax. Yung Yang, Ionut Barabasa and me contributed to a thread call "Admincp can't completely delete data" started on 20th july. This threat is a very very impotent and crucial one to every body. But flynax has just leave it behind until now.. They answered minor threat posted even after this one but not this impotent one.. Instead of that they change forum settings so forum will change very fast so members will not have enough time to participate. Then they can easily leave importent threats unanswered. Now I cant even find that thread.

If they don't answer these threats it is just braking the faith we keep on them as their customers.

This is the link of that threat.- http://www.flynax.com/forum/showthread.php?1389-Admincp-can-t-completely-delete-data&highlight=admin

Steffen Buschkemper
July 26, 2013, 04:36 AM
Dear Flynax team.

First of all, your software is a good product.

But looks like here too some customers are dissatisfied.
Some customers really get the feeling that you simply ignored problems.

Many bugs or problems will simply ignored..
For every bug or problem we have to provide an ftp access to you. Why?
For some special problems it is ok. For custom versions too.

But bugs, which you can reproduce with your software on your pc or servers - should be addressed and answered for all here in this support forum.
And this does not need any ftp access.
Who else has problems with the editing of some files or customized versions - the one who can then open a ticket.

Some bugs i have found in the banner plugin.
In some payment features...
This and some more bugs have been written here in this forum and these will simply ignored.
No comment - nothing...

I beg you, look at the problems here.
A short message - that someone will check it out and if there is a solution then post it here in this forum for all.
Sometimes you will do it. But mostly you ignore it.

Its time to make it better.
So all your customer is helped.

Best regards
Steffen

Morgan Bohman
July 26, 2013, 04:57 AM
Maybe we will create a list of all the bugs found and keep the list in one thread? Solved or not solved solution provided. But I hope that Flynax keeps a list? Or else we don't have one version of the script, we have a lot of scripts with different solutions which in the end makes it not sustainable. If a bug is found, the solution should go out as an update which should be done from within the ap. In this way, Flynax will reduce their workload cause it takes a lot of man hour to " Give me your ftp login, I will fix it...OK for 1 but not for all users one by one.

BTW Steffen, I have sent you a message a while ago :rolleyes:

//Morgan

Steffen Buschkemper
July 26, 2013, 06:04 AM
Maybe we will create a list of all the bugs found and keep the list in one thread? Solved or not solved solution provided. But I hope that Flynax keeps a list?...

This is a good idea Morgan. :)

BTW Steffen, I have sent you a message a while ago

You did? Hmmm i must check my mails ..
I am next time a one-armed bandit...
Everything is not easy with left hand if you are right-handed. LoL
Hopefully it is coming to an end... ;)

Anjana Hemachandra
July 26, 2013, 02:09 PM
Brothers... I was waiting 1year for a good script and a honest company by surfing internet and chatting on different forums. I checked almost all the scripts on "hotscripts" site. Checked hundreds of demos. I found some good scripts. But there were no proof of honesty. Who is going to pay somebody unseen and never talk with without any proof of honesty. I saw Flynax name on a other forum, then I check every thing regards Flynax This forum was the only proof of honesty, because it shows the company history how they treat there customers. That is the only and live proof for somebody to push towards a decision to pay his money to an unseen guy.

Relatively flynax is a very good software. But they have to keep that honesty that is the only force they can keep us around them. They have the golden opportunity to attract thousands of new customers through this forum by maintaining it well. They should understand the power of internet, the capability of selling online, whole world's population is there marketplace. PEOPLE JUST WANT HONESTY, THAT'S IT. We are the ones who can do marketing for them, We will tell others about flynax and we will buy more licenses from them also other services. If they understand the power of this forum they can be just like microsoft. The decision is up to them, leaving this golden key behind or use it.

They can make money from there ticketing system by leaving behind bugs posted on forum common to every body. But that business will be temporary, they will loose us. Every body bought the same script bugs should be fixed commonly to every body. Because we didn't cause those bugs, we just bought it with bugs, so they have to fix those in a way everybody can see. Tickets has to be used in only specific customizations as customer wants.

Brothers just think this. How much we put our effort, time, money to keep running a functioning dynamic web site in competitive market environment. For some of us it can be the life. Our SQL Data-Base, FTP passwords, C- panel passwords, those are not just words, those are our effort. We have customers as well; we have to keep their faith as well. It is bloody unfair to ask for those passwords to fix their mistakes on script.

Anjana Hemachandra
July 26, 2013, 02:11 PM
We can’t hand over those passwords to an unseen man at other side of the world without any reasonable purpose. The forum is the place for solve bugs in common to every body. Tickets are personal businesses.

Steffen, Morgan, good idea mate. I will participate your other thread tomorrow. I am tired now. Keep saved urls of these threads otherwise you will not be able to find it on this forum. Coming days are weekends nothing will happen from flynax side. If we leave posting on thread it will disappear in forum and no new member will see it.

I am not angry with flynax. They are so help full in some tickets. They helped me as well. I don’t know what their difficulties are in this case. They can tell us there side as well. My kind request is “let’s rise together”.

Vincent Kelly
July 26, 2013, 04:48 PM
I too agree with Steffen Buschkemper his advise must be taken serious. In the beginning I did'nt mind giving FTP access as I did not have live customers on my site and therefore I was not leaving myself open to litigation for sharing customer data which is a serious law here in Ireland. I have to sort bugs out myself because I can no longer give FTP access to Flynax because I have real customers on my site.