PDA

View Full Version : How to properly set up a Listing Package?

QuickRon
July 11, 2013, 02:37 PM
Hi.
I'm new to the Flynax software and I have a few questions regarding Listing Packages.

Question1:

I'd like to set up a Listing Package that will run for a year (ie. 365 days) and allow a customer to run X number of listings during that term. They pay when they first subscribe to the Package. At the end of the year, the customer can pay to renew the Package for another year.

So, do I enter "365" in the "Plan live for" field?

The Flynax manual says, regarding the "Plan live for" field, "Upon expiration a plan will disappear from categories/subcategories." What do they mean by "disappear"? If I enter "365" into the "Plan live for" field, will the Listing Package still be available after the year, or will it "disappear" and is no longer available?

Question 2:
It looks like the default behavior of the software is that when a Listing Package expires, the listings themselves continue running until they expire individually. Is there a way in Flynax to have all the listings in a Package expire when a Listing Package expires?

Question 3:
When a listing that is part of a Listing Package expires, is the customer able to renew that listing, at no cost, for another term?

Thank you,
Ron

Pete Young
July 12, 2013, 06:22 AM
Q1. with the listing package setting the plan live for option means that for example if I purchased your 365 plan as above I would have 365 days to activate the number of listing associated with that plan, so lets say your package looks like this

plan live = 365
no listings = 10
listing time 30 days

if I purchased that I would have 365 days to use the 10 associated listings that would run for 30 days when activated.

2. part one is yes any active listing would continue until they expire, any unused listing would not be able to be used. part two = no that really would not be possible not for a package of more than one listing unless I am wrong ?

3. If there was another listing plan or single use option that allowed them to use then it would be possible, if these were not available or maybe they have used the allotted free options then no, so this will depend on what other options / packages you allow.

QuickRon
July 12, 2013, 02:43 PM
Pete.
Thank you for answering my questions. I just need a bit more clarification.

If I have a Listing Package (let's call it the Gold Package) and I set the "Plan live for" to 365 days. After the 365 days, will the Gold Package still be available for users to subscribe to? Or is it no longer available to anyone?

Thank you,
Ron