PDA

View Full Version : Can Not add account fields!

Marc Austin
July 6, 2013, 03:40 PM
I just want to add a field to the registration pages and profile fields... so under account fields I added "Company Name" key "company".

It's not appearing ANYWHERE - (except under Dealer Search Priority in the config area!!!!!!!!)

SEE ATTACHMENTS.

Chris Brown
July 6, 2013, 04:16 PM
I just want to add a field to the registration pages and profile fields... so under account fields I added "Company Name" key "company".

It's not appearing ANYWHERE - (except under Dealer Search Priority in the config area!!!!!!!!)

SEE ATTACHMENTS.

have you added the field to the relevent registration forms in admin/accounts/account types/build form, there drag the new field to the left column

Marc Austin
July 6, 2013, 06:08 PM
Wow - isn't that cool!

Thanks for the reply - and help - voila - there it is!

Now - when clicking on Dealers, It lists my first test dealer at http://www.mysite.com/dealer-accounts.html with a link, as the First Name and Last Name.

Is there another slick way I am unaware of to make that company name (instead of the First Name - Last Name) that link?

Thanks!

Robert Kranack
May 27, 2015, 06:33 PM
How do I get to the build form section? I do not see that option.

Viktor
May 28, 2015, 04:43 AM
Hello Robert,

Would you please check my screenshot from demo site.

Robert Kranack
May 28, 2015, 03:10 PM
Hello Viktor,

I do not have that option. I only have edit and delete. See attached.1298

Thanks

Robert Kranack
May 28, 2015, 06:09 PM
I changed the profile type to "Multiple profile" and the form option appears. If I have "Single-profile" I do not have the form option. Am I not able to create forms for a "Single-profile"? What I am trying to do is get rid of the "sex" field on the registration page for a "single-profile"

Viktor
May 29, 2015, 03:51 AM
Hello Robert,

Yes you are right you cannot build reg form for single profile. But you can add 'sex' field on registration form for single profile. Go to Listing types. Click edit or add new and find: 'Profile type' line, choose 'Single profile' and it will be 'sex' field on registration page for single profiles. :)

Robert Kranack
May 29, 2015, 04:09 AM
I actually want to remove the "sex" requirement. I have already deleted the field but when I attempt to submit a "single profile" I get an error and cannot submit the form.

Viktor
May 29, 2015, 10:33 AM
Hello Robert,

I can suggest you simple solution for it. Set all account types as : "Multiple profile". And it will solve this big problem.