PDA

View Full Version : Headline as URL

Kiowa Nieuwoudt
August 16, 2010, 10:52 AM
Hi,

I have the realty script, but just noticed that my listing URL is showing as

.../listing-l1.html

rather than using the headline field to populate the URL. Is there something I have to do? I've set the 'Apache rewrite module' to yes and it is working as it rewrites the category pages as normal.

Thanks,

Mark

Kiowa Nieuwoudt
August 17, 2010, 08:26 AM
Figured it out, so thought I'd post it here in case anyone else has the problem.

One of the first things I did when installing the script, was delete all of the categories as they weren't relevant to me. This also mean't that the default category build was empty and had to be rebuilt. What I didn't notice was the 'build listing title' button. In there, I added the 'headline' field and hey presto, my listing started using this for its URL.

Deonald Tinambunan
January 8, 2013, 04:05 AM
Figured it out, so thought I'd post it here in case anyone else has the problem.

One of the first things I did when installing the script, was delete all of the categories as they weren't relevant to me. This also mean't that the default category build was empty and had to be rebuilt. What I didn't notice was the 'build listing title' button. In there, I added the 'headline' field and hey presto, my listing started using this for its URL.

Thanks Kiowa, it's help me out my problem. Also, after find this solution I can built the 'short form and featured form' from main category.

Dmitry
January 8, 2013, 06:31 AM
Hello Guys,

You need to configure your categories.
Admin panel > categories and build submit, short, featured forms and listing title.
If listing type have main category you need to set only main category and other categories will have same forms.

Thanks.