PDA

View Full Version : restore site

Pete Young
May 24, 2013, 10:53 PM
Now being the weekend again there is no support available from what I know and this means up to a 4 day delay for me as it is usually my Tuesday before anyone here replies due to distance, What I need to know is how do I reinstate a rollback or implement the site back up ? is it possible for me to do / if so how do I do this as I do not want to wait for for support that will may way to late and make the 7 day roll back ineffective ?

Lee Bliss
May 25, 2013, 01:04 PM
Hi Pete, do you have access to cpanel, if yes... have you made a previous backup.... if also yes, what time zone are you?

Pete Young
May 26, 2013, 12:57 PM
Hi Pete, do you have access to cpanel, if yes... have you made a previous backup.... if also yes, what time zone are you?

I do have c panel access but have not set up backup as it is hosted with flynax who do the back ups, this has been a little frustrating not having the extra backup so I will sort that moving forward, for now the guys at flynax are working with me to sort the problems and I am confident things should be sorted. But yes always back up. and in this case test mods in a test environment not live so any errors do not affect the main site. life's lessons I suppose.