PDA

View Full Version : Category filter "Limit visible filters to" and Bind with data entry

Ionut Barabasa
May 24, 2013, 05:34 PM
Hello

If i bind a listing field (checkboxes set) with a data entry, the options will not appear in the category filter. But if i insert the options one by one (in field items) the options will appear in the category filter.

In both cases when i configure a filter with many options, the "Limit visible filters to" field will not appear and i will get an error message

I uninstalled the plugin and intalled it again but same problem. IF I USE BIND WITH DATA ENTRY nothing will appear in the category filter

I must mention that i used DATA ENTRIES IMPORT to import the options in those DATA ENTRIES that are binded

Have a nice day

Ionut Barabasa
May 26, 2013, 09:43 PM
Hello

I sent you print screen on the mail. Exactly the same problem. And yes i installed 1.0.7 The same error for LIMIT VISIBLE FILTER TO ( you can see in print screen) And filters will not appear if the i use BIND with data entry in Listing field

Ionut Barabasa
May 29, 2013, 08:59 AM
No answer for this?

John
May 31, 2013, 09:59 AM
Hello Ionut,
Try to update the plugin to 1.0.7 version, in this version checkbox fields assigned to date entries work properly for me.

John