PDA

View Full Version : Bug: "My Listings" option do not appear on log in

huyhnh12
May 9, 2013, 05:22 PM
I noticed this is happening to all users..when they first log in, the option under my account "My listings" do not appear. The only way to find it is by refreshing the page.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Morgan Bohman
May 9, 2013, 05:30 PM
Go to admin panel-->content-->pages-->My Listings check the page and the key my_listings.

//Morgan

Viktor
May 10, 2013, 02:57 AM
Hello.

What url for your site? I wanna check it.

huyhnh12
May 10, 2013, 10:48 AM
Thanks Morgan, I checked, and these options are in place. Viktor, I sent you a PM.

Thank you!

huyhnh12
May 13, 2013, 08:31 PM
Hi Viktor,

I just wanted to follow up with you on this.

thanks

huyhnh12
May 27, 2013, 12:02 AM
I opened a ticket for this since I didn't get an answer, but I will post it here too in case others run into these issues.

Log in doesn't work at times at various browsers. What happens in: you click log in, you enter your username and password, and NOTHING happens. I mentioned this in a ticket, but at the time I didn't experience it (it was what several users told me). Now I ran into this problem and indeed the log in button doesn't work.

You have to try again or a third time to go through.

This same odd behavior happens when you log in. "My Listings" doesn't appear as soon as you log in. What you see is the list of links (my account, my messages
etc) but no my listings. The user has to refresh the page to see the link "my listings" appear again.

These two issues have been reported to me across all browsers (Firefox, Chrome, Safari) for both PC and MAC at various times.

Please advise.

huyhnh12
June 4, 2013, 04:13 PM
Viktor, anything on this?

The log in button is taking several tries to work. It's been almost a month and no replies...please advise.

thanks

huyhnh12
June 24, 2013, 03:34 PM
Anyone????

"My listings" option in the dropdown is buggy on my site. Can you please fix this?

Viktor
June 25, 2013, 04:32 AM
Hello,

Sorry for delay,

I have checked your site and it works good for me.
What browser do you use?

Morgan Bohman
June 25, 2013, 05:26 AM
Hi, I use Chrome, Firefox, IE and Safari and it is working fine for me. Though, if you have this problem I would recommend that you clear all installed apps from the browsers like AdBlocker etc. If that doesn't work, make your site as a secured site in the security settings of one browser and check again.

//Morgan

huyhnh12
June 25, 2013, 03:41 PM
This is happening to several users on the site, not just me. This has been reported to happen on all browsers - for both PC and Mac. "My listings" sometimes shows on log in, sometimes it doesn't . You have to manually refresh the page to pull this link if it does't appear the first time = terrible usability = several support emails we have to reply.

Viktor, most importantly, I am waiting for your answer about the broken thumbnails on the site as well as image distortion caused by the new uploader.

thanks

huyhnh12
August 25, 2013, 01:30 PM
It's been 4 MONTHS and no answer to my question. There are several serious issues with this script and no one is able to fix them.

Users randomly don't see "my listings" on log in.

User randomly cannot log in at all ---- pages refreshes back to log in prompt button

Can anyone help?????

Both instances happened with me as well. Using ALL BROWSERS ON BOTH MAC AND PC.

FLYNAX PLEASE FIX THIS.

Mike
August 27, 2013, 05:45 AM
Hello,

We still can't reproduce the problem, also as we never seen this before i'm pretty sure that it results from customizations made by your programmer.
Even so i tried many times to reproduce this problem and fix, but i wasn't able to see it even once.

As you have ticket for the problem, please reply there.

Wei Hong
September 1, 2013, 05:06 AM
PM your website so I can have a look. I think I know how to fix this problem

huyhnh12
September 5, 2013, 02:40 PM
These issues have bee reported a long time ago.

If you are taking money for a script, you should know how it works with the palm of your hands. Using external work shouldn't be an excuse. Code is code.

Wei Hong
September 5, 2013, 07:10 PM
I can see the issue with my listing wont appear, but have no clue with the login button you PM me

Mike
September 12, 2013, 05:31 AM
In case others need solution, its related to the facebook connect plugin:

http://www.flynax.com/forum/showthread.php?1416-Users-bug-thread-with-or-without-solutions&p=6253&viewfull=1#post6253