PDA

View Full Version : Newsletter in the footer

Fulvio Di stefano
April 29, 2013, 04:26 PM
I would like to make appear the newsletter in the footer! How can i do that?

Viktor
April 30, 2013, 03:23 AM
Hello Fulvio Di stefano,

What exactly do you want to change? Would you please send screenshot with explanations in.

Fulvio Di stefano
April 30, 2013, 08:10 AM
The newsletter box on home page is in the middle of the page, i want it to be moved in the footer (without the design of the box, just the fields and buttons). So it would be available in all the website in the footer.

Riba
April 30, 2013, 08:24 PM
Hello Fulvio - I did that on my site, but it was not trivial, there were a number of modifications needed.

Viktor
May 1, 2013, 05:21 AM
Hello Fulvio Di stefano and Riba,

Yes Riba you are right it's easy but needs some knowledge for move it. If you want you may move it yourself: ftp://plugins>>massmailer_newsletter>>block.tpl take all code from this file and insert to ftp://templates>>your_template>>tpl>>footer.tpl

But if you are in doubt create a ticket and we will move it free for you ;) (include ftp access details in ticket also).

Fulvio Di stefano
May 1, 2013, 08:06 AM
Hello Fulvio Di stefano and Riba,

Yes Riba you are right it's easy but needs some knowledge for move it. If you want you may move it yourself: ftp://plugins>>massmailer_newsletter>>block.tpl take all code from this file and insert to ftp://templates>>your_template>>tpl>>footer.tpl

But if you are in doubt create a ticket and we will move it free for you ;) (include ftp access details in ticket also).

Thanks victor... in fact i tried to move the block.tpl inside the footer, the fields appear but nothing work, i will open a ticket thanks a lot!

Patrice Vivient
July 1, 2013, 09:03 AM
Hello
I have tested here : www.bateaux-doccasion.com
but the registration doesn't works !
Somebody can help ?
Thank you

Fulvio Di stefano
October 4, 2013, 09:13 AM
it doesnt work..... :( someone can help us?