PDA

View Full Version : Mobile Options

Pete Young
April 25, 2013, 01:36 AM
Hello I want to set my site up properly for mobile, I have read in bit s and parts that I need to set up a folder somewhere via ftp and some other stuff, but i can find no official instructions or correct procedures to ensure this is done correctly.

Rather than try and guess and follow bits and pieces of information from multiple sources I am guessing these is an official guide somewhere to set this up, ? if so where would I find this please.

Pete

Viktor
April 25, 2013, 11:42 AM
Hello Pete,

If you want use your mobile version like subdirectoty you shouldn't create any folders. Only set in Admin Panel >> Configurations >> Mobile Version in line "Build URL as a" like subdirectory and upload mobile template or use default mobile template.

But if you want use mobile version like subdomain you should create new subdomain with name 'm' and in line 'Document Root : ' you shouldn't set new 'm' folder only public_html folder (root path no more) that's all.

Pete Young
April 25, 2013, 11:05 PM
ok sure undrstand i will just set up the first option and i am sure it is like that now but i will check
thanks Viktor
Pete

Nguyen Dat tai
June 9, 2013, 12:20 AM
ok sure undrstand i will just set up the first option and i am sure it is like that now but i will check
thanks Viktor
Pete

Hello Pete Young,

If my Flynax software folder install is /public_html/abc/tai

Then i should create new subdomain with name m and in tai folder (where flynax software installed).

I have just finished it.

Thank you, Viktor.