PDA

View Full Version : for Sale/Sold plugin

ICompanny
August 6, 2010, 12:49 PM
This plugin will allow people to change the statut of a listing from for sale to sold by adding a logo to the listing.

So after a sold,people will not delete the listing from the website,but they will only change the statut of the listing to sold.

This is an example :

Car for sale :
http://www.maghrebauto.com/for-sale.jpg

Car Sold :
http://www.maghrebauto.com/sold.jpg

It's a very important plugin !

Mike
August 19, 2010, 11:35 AM
Hello Amir,

This plugin almost completed, will be ready in few days

If you are interested and it is urgent for you we can send test version of plugin, all functions working there, but we want to make few minor changes
please create ticket in this case

Kemal burak Misket
September 16, 2010, 09:00 AM
Hi, im interested in that plugin, can you send it to me, or where can i get it?

thanks

ICompanny
October 23, 2010, 09:21 PM
You can download it from the Customer Area.
it's called listing status plugin.

Petrache Nicolae
July 3, 2012, 08:13 PM
what happens with the listings markes as sold by the users or by the admin? shouldent they be deleted by the script after a time?

Petrache Nicolae
July 30, 2012, 07:33 PM
how can we add the sold label olso in listing details page, over the image? if i mark as sold a certain ad, users will found it via search in google and access directly the page and there it is no mention that the product is not available anymore. olso, what happens with old ads, marked as sold? shouldedn't they be deleted by the script after a wile?

Mike
August 8, 2012, 08:03 AM
what happens with the listings markes as sold by the users or by the admin? shouldent they be deleted by the script after a time?

There is configuration how many days keep sold listings, they should be removed after this time. You should have cron jobs configured properly.

how can we add the sold label olso in listing details page, over the image? if i mark as sold a certain ad, users will found it via search in google and access directly the page and there it is no mention that the product is not available anymore. olso, what happens with old ads, marked as sold?
Listing thumbnails should be marked as sold but not big image.

Petrache Nicolae
August 8, 2012, 08:14 AM
Listing thumbnails should be marked as sold but not big image.[/QUOTE]

ok. so after you, a buyer wich is arriving from any search engine how does it know that the product is available or not?

Mike
August 8, 2012, 08:55 AM
Detailed product page contains thumbnail with sold mark (inside photos gallery).
And users can see that there are sold mark. If your photos gallery doesn't have thumbnails then user will not see that listing marked as sold.

To resolve this problem:

You can configure to delete sold listings very soon after marking them sold.

No problems to add text for users to say that the listing is sold.

No problems to mark big pictures as sold (apply sold watermark to large photos).

Just decide how you really want it and submit a ticket. or if you want i can prepare instructions.

Petrache Nicolae
September 3, 2012, 02:05 PM
Detailed product page contains thumbnail with sold mark (inside photos gallery).
And users can see that there are sold mark. If your photos gallery doesn't have thumbnails then user will not see that listing marked as sold.

To resolve this problem:

You can configure to delete sold listings very soon after marking them sold.

No problems to add text for users to say that the listing is sold.

No problems to mark big pictures as sold (apply sold watermark to large photos).

Just decide how you really want it and submit a ticket. or if you want i can prepare instructions.

hello Mike. Thanks for the sugestions. I try to apply middle watermark and listing status as centered in the same time and seems to not work. if i leave them in bottom corner, they will show both. if i try to place both in middle (folowing vladimir sugestion - http://www.flynax.com/forum/showthread.php?495-Watermark-in-the-middle&highlight=watermark) will not show both

Petrache Nicolae
September 3, 2012, 02:15 PM
strange...now i have them both centered, just that the sold label is tiny. will try to make it bigger

Douglas Moore
May 28, 2023, 01:35 PM
Just purchased the plugin and have my receipt. Where do I download it?

Rudi
May 28, 2023, 03:18 PM
Hello,

What receipt do you mean? Do you use Listing Label plugin?