PDA

View Full Version : How to edit color of the category extension from grey

Pete Young
April 18, 2013, 02:33 AM
In what file would I find the color to edit this from a grey to blue please ( i have the blue just need to find the grey to change ) I am using simple blue gen classifieds, also the little green dot in the top right, where would I find that and how would I cancel that out to just leave the cross please.

Thanks
Pete

Steffen Buschkemper
April 18, 2013, 02:38 AM
Is this an popup or where can i see that on your site?

Viktor
April 18, 2013, 03:38 AM
Hello Pete,

You can change it in ftp://templates>>your_template>>css>>style.css at line ~ 324 class - div.other_categories_tmp div

Pete Young
April 18, 2013, 04:52 AM
Hello Pete,

You can change it in ftp://templates>>your_template>>css>>style.css at line ~ 324 class - div.other_categories_tmp div

thanks viktor /// I was unable to work out what / where / how to remove the green dot ?

re > Is this an popup or where can i see that on your site?

site is in sig / home page category extensions / cheers

Chris Brown
April 18, 2013, 10:01 PM
By the looks of it the green dot is covering your 'X' check your template/images/gallery.png (near the bottom of the image)

You may need to alter the image, to get rid of the dot

Pete Young
April 19, 2013, 12:04 AM
By the looks of it the green dot is covering your 'X' check your template/images/gallery.png (near the bottom of the image)

You may need to alter the image, to get rid of the dot

wow I see them in there but I have no idea on how to edit that out and just have it as red crosses / I think this will be a paid upgrade, thanks for the heads up
Pete

I got to thinking on this and even though i do not really understand how that big image works, it must refernce that image to the one required, could I instead of trying to change that image / remove the green dots instead change the refernce for the image reuired to the red crosses in the code ? that way only a edit to the code image ref is required ? if so how ?

Chris Brown
April 19, 2013, 05:27 AM
If u can pm me your email, I will change the image for you and send you it, will be when I have finished work though

Pete Young
April 19, 2013, 10:51 AM
If u can pm me your email, I will change the image for you and send you it, will be when I have finished work though

wow appreciated thanks Chris