PDA

View Full Version : Gallery.png Color change

Brian Heffernan
April 9, 2013, 12:01 PM
Hi,

I'm using Realty Modern Template and have a couple of questions.

Is it possible to change the colors in the / templates / realty_modern / img / gallery.png ?

I want to change the browns to reds and was wondering if its possible to do myself or is it only Flynax that can change the colors?

Also I would like to have the logo above the options like "home, recently added, services, add a listing" etc insead of beside them (same as the realty signs layout).

Finally is it possible to remove the picture on the main page of the green room and replace with a large search bar again similiar to the Realty Signs layout.

Thanks for your time

Viktor
April 9, 2013, 02:17 PM
Hello Brain,

Yes you can change it if you want of course in Photoshop or other programs.
If you bought license it's your script and you can do anything with your site :) but do backups sometimes. (very necessary thing sometimes)

Brian Heffernan
April 10, 2013, 04:09 PM
Hello,

I changed the colors on Photoshop for the gallery.png and uploaded the new color scheme under the same name gallery.png. If I view the file under / templates / realty_modern / img / gallery.png everything is fine (the browns have being changed to red) but the website has remained unchanged.

Since I saved the new file under the old file name how come the website didnt change.

Any advice?

Thanks

Katete Amani
April 10, 2013, 05:38 PM
Hi Brian,

did you try clearing you browser's cache after uploading the file? You should try that and reload the page.

Brian Heffernan
April 10, 2013, 06:06 PM
Thanks Katete, that worked out perfectly

Katete Amani
April 10, 2013, 08:03 PM
Thanks Katete, that worked out perfectly

It's my pleasure