PDA

View Full Version : Pissed off for Flynax server

Geir Larsen
April 1, 2013, 07:35 PM
Today Sunday April.01-2013 have server we hosting for our website be down for 11 hours and are still down.
Have many website and server package many place but Flynax are the worst we have used.
Site are more down and up........

Deonald Tinambunan
April 1, 2013, 08:22 PM
Same here. They Fooled us...

Geir Larsen
April 1, 2013, 08:33 PM
@Deonald: Thanks, so i not are alone :)
Yes they fooled us...:S

Lee Bliss
April 1, 2013, 09:00 PM
Have to say that I am having daily problems with downtime with, NameServer1: ns1.flynaxds1.com/NameServer2: ns2.flynaxds1.com ( sorry to post this here but i am trying to advertise the launch of my site and people keep saying it is slow).

Deonald Tinambunan
April 1, 2013, 09:10 PM
I hope not today again.
It's April 2 already.

I’m a little bit confused about the server anyway. Usually, when server down, I still can ping my domain and get respond with the ip number.
But now I cant see the ip number anymore.

@Deonald: Thanks, so i not are alone :)
Yes they fooled us...:S

Geir Larsen
April 1, 2013, 09:12 PM
I use same Nameserver so you Lee Bliss.
NameServer1: ns1.flynaxds1.com/NameServer2: ns2.flynaxds1.com
Yes my site is very slow too many times everyday.

Morgan Bohman
April 1, 2013, 09:13 PM
@Lee give me your link I'll check it from here regarding loading time.

//Morgan

Geir Larsen
April 1, 2013, 09:18 PM
I hope not today again.
It's April 2 already.

I’m a little bit confused about the server anyway. Usually, when server down, I still can ping my domain and get respond with the ip number.
But now I cant see the ip number anymore.

The same here Deonald.
I am VERY confused over this solution to Flynax.
Earlier today i can ping my domain and het respond with IP but right now so i dont see nothing!

But now i have Order Dedicate server so are ready in 24 hours so i move over to dedicate server with 24 hours support and everything.
Because we can lost members when a site is down so long time because they thing we are not seriously.

If i visit a website and later so are site down more an short time so i not coming back.
And now have server been down 1 days and more and maybe that go long time more before they fix it.

Deonald Tinambunan
April 1, 2013, 09:27 PM
The same here Deonald.
I am VERY confused over this solution to Flynax.
Earlier today i can ping my domain and het respond with IP but right now so i dont see nothing!

But now i have Order Dedicate server so are ready in 24 hours so i move over to dedicate server with 24 hours support and everything.
Because we can lost members when a site is down so long time because they thing we are not seriously.

If i visit a website and later so are site down more an short time so i not coming back.
And now have server been down 1 days and more and maybe that go long time more before they fix it.

Yes Larsen, I agree with you.
I hosted my domain to Flynax because i think they will give better services than my old server.
Well, I can see the answer now.

Anyway, do have any reference the server that compatible with flynax software?

Geir Larsen
April 1, 2013, 09:44 PM
Yes Larsen, I agree with you.
I hosted my domain to Flynax because i think they will give better services than my old server.
Well, I can see the answer now.

Anyway, do have any reference the server that compatible with flynax software?

I use Hostgator and Iweb on my other website and they are number 1 for me.
When i need help so are they there for me 24/7-365 days.

http://iweb.com/classic-server-hosting/overview and there i order: Intel

Morgan Bohman
April 1, 2013, 09:46 PM
I use siteground.com which is outstanding.

//Morgan

Geir Larsen
April 1, 2013, 09:50 PM
siteground.com are a good company but very expensiv.
They take over 100% more cash an Iweb and Hostgator.
But they are good anyway :)
Have you dedicate server there Morgan?

I use siteground.com which is outstanding.

//Morgan

Lee Bliss
April 1, 2013, 09:53 PM
Hi my site is http://www.sell-it-buy-it.com

Morgan Bohman
April 1, 2013, 09:55 PM
No I have not but I have a hotted server like a semi-dedicated which works really good. The service is the best I ever seen.

//Morgan

Lee Bliss
April 1, 2013, 09:55 PM
@Lee give me your link I'll check it from here regarding loading time.

//Morgan

http://www.sell-it-buy-it.com cheers

Morgan Bohman
April 1, 2013, 09:57 PM
Hi my site is http://www.sell-it-buy-it.com

Sure Lee? Ended up in a dlink search page.

//Morgan

Lee Bliss
April 1, 2013, 10:05 PM

//Morgan

Yes that's the site name, normally works fine

Deonald Tinambunan
April 1, 2013, 10:09 PM

//Morgan

I have the same experience with Lee.
And Chrome will say: "Oops!..."
Oh my..., I want to move to new server but I can't access the data.

Deonald Tinambunan
April 1, 2013, 10:14 PM
No I have not but I have a hotted server like a semi-dedicated which works really good. The service is the best I ever seen.

//Morgan

Hi Morgan, do you used Semi Dedicated Hosting on siteground.com for your web?
Which plan? Quite fast when I access from here.

Lee Bliss
April 1, 2013, 10:18 PM
They are working on it,,.... now have "Index of /

cgi-bin/
Apache/2.2.24 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.24 OpenSSL/1.0.0-fips mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.sell-it-buy-it.com Port 80"

Deonald Tinambunan
April 1, 2013, 10:23 PM
They are working on it,,.... now have "Index of /

cgi-bin/
Apache/2.2.24 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.24 OpenSSL/1.0.0-fips mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.sell-it-buy-it.com Port 80"
Time back to work now... :D

Deonald Tinambunan
April 1, 2013, 10:27 PM
I think still need to wait for some time:

Site error: the file xxxxx/includes/classes/rlNavigator.class.php requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_5.3.so to be installed by the website operator. If you are the website operator please use the ionCube Loader Wizard to assist with installation.

Morgan Bohman
April 2, 2013, 03:26 AM
Hi Morgan, do you used Semi Dedicated Hosting on siteground.com for your web?
Which plan? Quite fast when I access from here.

Basic SD is the plan I'm using.

//Morgan

Geir Larsen
April 2, 2013, 04:07 PM
Time back to work now... :D

Hehe yes have work double today :-)

Deonald Tinambunan
April 9, 2013, 01:11 AM
Problem with Flynax server again...

John
April 9, 2013, 05:05 AM
Hello, we are looking into the server logs now, hope to detect the reason today.
I will keep you updated in this thread. Sorry for the problems.

John

Lee Bliss
April 24, 2013, 03:09 PM
Hi once again, this is the section of the forum that I dont like posting in!!! Afraid I am having very slow server times for access to site via Front end and admin.... is taking up to 20 mins at times!!!! Any ideas??

Lee Bliss
April 24, 2013, 06:23 PM
Well all ok at the moment.........

Hi once again, this is the section of the forum that I dont like posting in!!! Afraid I am having very slow server times for access to site via Front end and admin.... is taking up to 20 mins at times!!!! Any ideas??

Deonald Tinambunan
May 4, 2013, 02:21 AM
Hallo Flynax,
Whats going on with the server????

John
May 4, 2013, 06:55 AM
Hello Folks,
We have some problems with mysql on the server, now server works almost stable and we are working on
this issue. Probably we will have to re-install some components on the server and the server will not be available
some time, in this case we will inform all server customers beforehand.

I am sorry for inconvenient.

John

Deonald Tinambunan
May 4, 2013, 09:07 AM
Hi John,
Thanks for the update.

Steffen Buschkemper
May 4, 2013, 11:20 AM
Hi John,

...in this case we will inform all server customers beforehand

The problem affects not only the server customers (hosted version).
Also customers of the software version has a problem with loading times of there pages.
The license code is requested when calling the page - therefore, loading times of there pages takes longer because of the problems.
Just for info, it is not because of the hosting providers.

Best regards
Steffen

Chris Brown
May 4, 2013, 02:25 PM
Hi John,

The problem affects not only the server customers (hosted version).
Also customers of the software version has a problem with loading times of there pages.
The license code is requested when calling the page - therefore, loading times of there pages takes longer because of the problems.
Just for info, it is not because of the hosting providers.

Best regards
Steffen

I am experiencing very slow loading times on my server with another company for about 3 days now, are you saying it could be to do with collecting the licensing info off flynax.

Edit: just checked a few sites on portfolio page and they have similar loading issues.....least I am abit wiser now as had my hosting company trying to optimise the website or find an issue

Morgan Bohman
May 4, 2013, 02:48 PM
Well I haven't noticed anything noticeable today but yesterday it was a little bit slow. Using Google Page Speed makes a difference I guess.

//Morgan

Edit: Na I think it is a bit sluggish after all.

Steffen Buschkemper
May 4, 2013, 02:53 PM
Hi Morgan,

Just for info.
Today I was on your and chris browns side and the load times were extremely slow.

//Steffen

Chris Brown
May 4, 2013, 02:58 PM
Hi Morgan,

Just for info.
Today I was on your and chris browns side and the load times were extremely slow.

//Steffen

Yeah it was slow for me on Morgans site as well, i do find that occasionally its normal speed for a couple minutes but then its unbelievably slow again.Checked a few on portfolio page and they seem to have similar issues

Morgan Bohman
May 4, 2013, 02:59 PM
Hi Steffen,
Yeah I just saw this myself and you're right, the license control to Flynax servers does handle the requests very, very slowly. This has to be solved as we all sit in the same boat.

//Morgan

Chris Brown
May 4, 2013, 03:07 PM
Hi Steffen,
Yeah I just saw this myself and you're right, the license control to Flynax servers does handle the requests very, very slowly. This has to be solved as we all sit in the same boat.

//Morgan

How did you figure out its the license control, as i been scratching my head for days. It does sound like it could be that beacuse once it seems to collect that data it does load fine. Just takes about 20 seconds to get to the loading process

Morgan Bohman
May 4, 2013, 03:12 PM
Hi Chris,
I use firebug Lite for Safari which enables you to see http requests and also YSlow where you can measure your site in terms of grades, loading times, components etc.

//Morgan

Steffen Buschkemper
May 4, 2013, 03:18 PM
Hi Chris,

now this thread here (http://www.flynax.com/forum/showthread.php?1230-Error-on-loading-main-page&p=5224&viewfull=1#post5224) just brought me the enlightenment.
I checked the rlNavigator.class.php for troubleshooting and must see, that this file is ionCube encrypted.
Then i checked the reflees.class.php and then was all clear for me.
Then was clear for me why it is encrypted - license check...
If something is familiar with programming, then you can understand what some code is doing.

//Steffen

Chris Brown
May 4, 2013, 03:22 PM
Thanks...lets just hope they fix it soon

John
May 6, 2013, 04:24 AM
Hi Folks,
I want to clarify this thread issue!
Firstly: Flynax software doesn't check the website license each time someone do any request to the website.
It happens only single time per month, so please don't lump the blame on it :)

The main issue: Flynax Software sends a request (single time per user session) to our IP Geo servers to determine the visitor location details.
These details use by some plugins, such as Currency Converter, GEO Filter, Search by distance and so on...
We have 5 servers with this GEO service and each website can do requests to couple of them, last time we have problems
with a few servers and that is why some customer have problems with it.

Last Saturday we prepare a new plugin IP Geolocation Database (http://www.flynax.com/plugins/ipgeo.html) which creates a local IP Geo database
and prevents such remote queries from your website to our servers.

Plugin already available in your admin panels, go ahead with installation.

John

Chris Brown
May 6, 2013, 07:49 AM
Thanks works much better now :D