PDA

View Full Version : Remote Adverts with Option all acount or Account name and ID

Oslo
March 31, 2013, 12:14 AM
Hello dear,

In my website installed Remote Adverts plugin, but the problem is, if I am as guest on my website I can see Box preview for all acount, but if I sign-in and doesn't have any listing, there is no way to show Box preview.

But we can do so option.

First, add a new field into Box Settings as like that: From account name or ID, so then we can just input Seller name or account ID, as we have in Admin > Remote Ads

and another Opiton field like as select field: From all Seller - Yes or NO

I hope someone helps me, to add the fields.

Morgan Bohman
March 31, 2013, 05:57 AM
Hej Oslo,
The plugin is working like this: if you are an admin you can go to AP and select All Listing with the configuration and color you like and place that code to another web site or give the code away. You can also choose an account and do the same.
As a user, you have (if done so) a link in your account menu, My Remote or whatever and there you have ALL listings that the USER has. This could be used in the users own web site or anywhere else the user wants.
The menu My Remote you can select if it should be visible only for logged in people.
You can also set up a link page where you copy the code for what you want to exchange, give away or whatever, for all to use.

I'm not sure that we should allow an user to select another account and show this somewhere.

//Morgan

Oslo
March 31, 2013, 12:24 PM
Morgan,

I am user on my website, and doesn't have any my own listing, how I can create remote adverts for another Users, I know there is away do delete the account=id but I am talking for all my users, they can't do that.

I know that I can do that in admin panel, but I am asking about the Users who like to create the remote adverts for another user.

Now if i click on Remote adverts, there is no way to create an ads because I don't have any listing, but the plugin should give an option like that.

Remote Adverts from: Option 1. From all users, Option 2. from Account ID. Option 3. From Seller name.

My questions is, how I can do that?

Pete Young
March 31, 2013, 11:27 PM
I know that I can do that in admin panel, but I am asking about the Users who like to create the remote adverts for another user.

My questions is, how I can do that?

My question is why would any one want to randomly promote another users products ? if you know the user they can pass you the code to add to your site / as for allowing randoms to post remote ads the admin could create several global ads and paste them up on a news letter / page for people to copy or have a request option available, but i do not see a big need for this.