PDA

View Full Version : I really hate Sundays...

Morgan Bohman
February 17, 2013, 10:26 AM
Bad weather and not that much action in this forum :). I guess I'm bored. So what are you guys and girls doing?
By the way, talking about automatic submissions to social media, I tested HootSuite.com and it seems like a nice setup where you can actually add more social media as Google+ etc. Nice statistics as well.
It could well be a suggestion for a nice Flynax plugin to let the rss feed be sent to social media once every half hour. Less or you may loose your "friends" I might think :).
I'm looking for inspiration for tweaking a bit again and in the same time waiting for any news about version 4.2, any one heard anything?
So back to TV and maybe a good cup of java, seeing the the wet snow building up outside.

//Morgan

Maaz Surchy
February 17, 2013, 11:14 AM
I live in Norway, the situastion is the as you descripted.

Well I am working on my website, but still have many problems with alot of plugins not working as well, such as:

- Category filter
- Multifield/geofilter
- Listing box

And when I moved some of sub categories to another category I created they do not update the number of listing in a category, I have refreshed all options in REFRESH, still the same.

Morgan Bohman
February 17, 2013, 11:19 AM
Hej Maaz, I think you should create a list of all oddities and file a ticket. I'm sure they will be solved. Can you send me your link of your site, I'm interested in how it looks.

//Morgan

Maaz Surchy
February 17, 2013, 11:30 AM
I have not finished it yet.

Chris Brown
February 17, 2013, 11:31 AM
Hej Maaz, I think you should create a list of all oddities and file a ticket. I'm sure they will be solved. Can you send me your link of your site, I'm interested in how it looks.

//Morgan

I am also interested :D I have a list of flynax sites that i have found/searched for over the year that i have a check on here and there to see how they are going, although some look like they never get going and some look great

Anyways today i am on the internet looking for ideas for my site, i have a few but everything costs money to get started lol and later i am going to a local car meet :D

PS. i dont hate sundays as itsthe only day i dont work lol

Maaz Surchy
February 17, 2013, 11:51 AM
I have created a ticket now.
My website is insipred by a norwegian small website..

Morgan Bohman
February 17, 2013, 11:56 AM
I have been trying this http://wibiya.conduit.com/ also as it is a nice feature for the people who wants to use it and benefits of it, and Chris...it's FREE!
Argh, I'll think you just are lying on your sofa, drinking pints of bitter from a jug, viewing Top Gear on your telly Chris :). (Just joking of ya go! Have a nice Sunday!)

I'm too into getting ideas from different Flynax users, if you are willing to share your list, that would be awesome.

//Morgan

Morgan Bohman
February 17, 2013, 12:06 PM
Maaz, ok I see, is this the largest one in Norway or? Maybe you have Blocket there also? Some great things like the gallery, interesting.

//Morgan

Maaz Surchy
February 17, 2013, 12:13 PM
No, its not the largest one.

Maaz Surchy
February 17, 2013, 12:17 PM
Well, first I am waiting for 4.2 realase and the new functionality for auto category. and then I AM going to pay for a design and some customization!! and make my website proff.

I think, flynax guys can make a good ideas, they just need money for their time. And I am going to spend. Because If I want to be best, so I have to pay.

Chris Brown
February 17, 2013, 12:31 PM
I have been trying this http://wibiya.conduit.com/ also as it is a nice feature for the people who wants to use it and benefits of it, and Chris...it's FREE!
Argh, I'll think you just are lying on your sofa, drinking pints of bitter from a jug, viewing Top Gear on your telly Chris :). (Just joking of ya go! Have a nice Sunday!)

I'm too into getting ideas from different Flynax users, if you are willing to share your list, that would be awesome.

//Morgan

Yeah i have seen conduit before, and lol not really a big drinker anymore, got sick of the headaches the next morning, i do have football on the telly though :D

I will try and create the list later they are mainly the car sites though, and PM you (dont really think i should post them on forum)

Chris Brown
February 17, 2013, 12:34 PM
Well, first I am waiting for 4.2 realase and the new functionality for auto category. and then I AM going to pay for a design and some customization!! and make my website proff.

I think, flynax guys can make a good ideas, they just need money for their time. And I am going to spend. Because If I want to be best, so I have to pay.

Yeah i am kind of waiting for 4.2 updates before i customise my site anymore, i also agree if you want the best you will have to pay and i am also willing to pay if needed...provided my bank balance says i can

Pete Young
February 17, 2013, 01:02 PM
It could well be a suggestion for a nice Flynax plugin to let the rss feed be sent to social media once every half hour. Less or you may loose your "friends" I might think :).
I'm looking for inspiration for tweaking a bit again and in the same time waiting for any news about version 4.2, any one heard anything?
So back to TV and maybe a good cup of java, seeing the the wet snow building up outside.

//Morgan

http://twitterfeed.com/

twitter feed should be able to feed twitter and facebook at the rate you want from a feed / not tested with flynax ?

Morgan Bohman
February 17, 2013, 01:30 PM
Yeah Pete I use this right now, actually working pretty good. Any chance to see your site soon?

//Morgan

Chris Brown
February 17, 2013, 01:35 PM
Yeah Pete I use this right now, actually working pretty good. Any chance to see your site soon?

//Morgan

What does it actually do? auto feed the rss feeds to our fb/twitter accounts as may look into this myself.

And yeah pete PM us link so we can look :D

Morgan Bohman
February 17, 2013, 01:40 PM
It lets you set up a submission to FB, Twitter, Linkedin and App something, and you decide the frequency when to submit. It will take your feed from RSS which is nice thought you get the image and title.

//Morgan

Pete Young
February 17, 2013, 08:40 PM

//Morgan

I will throw a link in my signature as soon as it is ready, at the moment I am sorting categories, then need to do the rest of my geo locations / get a few more mods done from the admin team here and we should be good to go.

Pete Young
February 17, 2013, 09:10 PM
edit / added it under construction, open to any feedback but really early days yet. Pete

Morgan Bohman
February 17, 2013, 09:25 PM
Nice thanks for showing!

//Morgan

John
March 18, 2013, 05:46 AM
Hello Guys,
Decided to leave a small message in this thread, I agreed with Maaz our plugin not perfect but we are trying to make them so.
We always ready to fix any problems in plugins or software for free, improve plugin functionality for free (if this changes really
interesting for other customers), well just post tickets or explain your problems in the related forum threads.
We always ready to help!

BTW I will open new forum thread about Flynax 4.2 version soon and anyone will be able to leave own thoughts and suggestions.

John