+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Listing Carousel Plugin

Hybrid View

Hello Petrache,

Quote Originally Posted by Petrache Nicolae View Post
    does the listings carousel accept 2-3 instances on the same page? i have 1 running ok but the rest of 2 wich should run do not show up? listings box works fine, 3 in the same page.
    If you have technical problem with plugin you need to create ticket and our staff will check it.

olso, how can we add stop / play of carousel, on mouse hover, and olso add custom efects for movement like the one from http://sorgalla.com/projects/jcarous...al_easing.html
    It is good idea. I think We will implement this option(stop / play of carousel on mouse hover) in new version of plugin.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmitry View Post
    Hello Petrache,

If you have technical problem with plugin you need to create ticket and our staff will check it.

It is good idea. I think We will implement this option(stop / play of carousel on mouse hover) in new version of plugin.

Thanks.
    i have fixed the issue. it seems that if we have 4 listings we have to add 4 in the carousel settings. if you add more, will not show.

maybe you will add movement efects and allow users to select them as well from admin area in the next version of the addon. thanks

Hello Petrache Nicolae,

i have fixed the issue. it seems that if we have 4 listings we have to add 4 in the carousel settings. if you add more, will not show.
    Script recalculated listings and add max listings in the box.
    For example you set 6 visible listings but block can show only 5 and script will replace visible like 5.

maybe you will add movement efects and allow users to select them as well from admin area in the next version of the addon.
    No, script will be work with standard style effect and if you want new effect and it will be customization work.

Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread