Hello Guys

So we have been trying the import listing plugin to day and found some concerns using it while importing the data, ill do my best to explain this below.

1, Weather you make up the import file your self or export the current listings from your user account when you go to upload the file again it does not save the settings in the header fields such as category level 1, category level 2 and so on you have to slect them again.

2, Here is my main issue using this plugin once you get to the options of selecting the user, default category, status and plan it only allows you to select 1 default category this means if you are trying to import say 100 ads like me which are in different categories it seems that they all get pushed into the selected default category which is NO good, it seems that the tool will only allow you to import into 1 category at a time?

3, We have tried about 8 times to import our sample files from a user account but nothing happens as it just stays on, Importing in process, please wait (SEE ATTACHED IMAGE) 2018-03-21_2230.jpg

importing from the admin panel works fine but still has the default category problem already explained.

So example i have an IPhone, Samsung and Nokia mobile phone for sale i can only post those 3 phones into the same category, once you get to the options fields to import i don't think the default category option should be there as the plugin should pickup the category and subcategory names from the uploaded file ready for import?

Everything else seems to work fine with it such as the import of pictures, description, title etc etc it's just the categories issue.

THOUGHTS PLEASE!!!

Thanks
David