+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Submitting Banner Ads

Submitting Banner Ads

I want to offer a left, right, and bottom banner ad in certain Listing Plans. I created a banner package with new fields and all, but it looks like I have to manually add the banners myself when they submit it? Is there a way this is done automatically like when submitting to "ad listing"? Even if I do manually, I have to log and pay attention to expire date and remove manually as well. You must have a way to do this without manually doing it, but I just don't see it. Maybe I'm blind! Thanks!

Re: Submitting Banner Ads

Hello Christina,
    Do you mean Banners plugin? or Deal Banners pugin maybe?
    Please specify.

John

I'm using the only Banner program you have listed on your plugin page. Banners - Banners creation and management vers 1.1. Since yesterday, I did see it has an expiration (I was looking at a blocks page) so that's good. It just looks like the banner has to be added manually after being subitted. Which is probably the best since they could mess up the html code and I should probably decide what pages it should display on. Guess, I'm good on this topic! But, what's the other plug-in? I only see one on the plug-in page? Thx!

Hello Christina,
    We also have Deal Banners Plugin, this plugin allows add banners from front-end, so visitors will pay the money for you to post own banners self. This plugin in testing stage now, we will release it soon.

Thanks
    John

Quote Originally Posted by John
    Hello Christina,
    We also have Deal Banners Plugin, this plugin allows add banners from front-end, so visitors will pay the money for you to post own banners self. This plugin in testing stage now, we will release it soon.

Thanks
    John

Hi,

is this plugin available yet, i hope so

Administrator

Dear Chris Brown,
    This plugin Deal Banners Plugin is available but it is RC version. You need to send request to our tech department and our managers will send it to you.

Thank you,
    Helen Lee

+ Reply to Thread