+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Speed Configuration Guide for Multi-field/Geo filtering Plugin

Hybrid View

Mike,

This option "{location}" does not work when inserted into Home page title or Blocks name field.

Any suggestion?

Hello Mike, but exactly where you need to make the change to insert these calls?
    VenditaMotori
    La tua auto usata

Mike

Does this work in the search-results.html page? I know the title is built up from segments of language like "Search results:" "sorted by xxx" etc. Can I use these fields within these text fields so that a dynamic search would result in the values of the fields being search being placed in the meta tags like Title, H1, Desc etc?

So what I want is when a user searches for "villa", "for sale" and "Madrid" the results page which they will receive has those values in the meta tags?

So other people can find the result pages for those search criteria in the Google Search results. I would prefer to have a separate URL for that combination of search terms so like "domain.com/properties/villa/for-sale/Madrid" or similar but that might be asking for too much. This is what my competitors have - customised result set pages.

John
    Last edited by John Evans; January 19, 2019 at 11:25 AM. Reason: Typo

Hi Mike,

I add this variable {location} in title and Meta description; however, nothing has been changed in front end.

Does it requires any changes in …/includes/classes/lrCategories.class.php ?

Quote Originally Posted by PGGO View Post
    Hi Mike,

I add this variable {location} in title and Meta description; however, nothing has been changed in front end.

Does it requires any changes in …/includes/classes/lrCategories.class.php ?
    There were some problems when you don't have geo filter block configured - i have resolved them. If somebody have similar problems please contact me.

It will be included to the plugin next version of course.

Hi, sorry for delay with replies.

Please provide me with details to investigate this. As i remember there is nothing to do outside of the plugin to make it working.

Unhappy

Hi Mike!, yr plugin is awesome!, i need a little help

When i try to import data using "Data Entries Import" plugin, cause i dont want to add entry 1 by 1, its happen the following, appears "undefined".

Thanks in advance.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Santiago B; April 21, 2013 at 11:30 PM.

Hi Mike,

Same to me too. It is good there is a way to import data from excel into multi field. Enter 1 by 1 not a solution for 1000+ data from my side.

Quote Originally Posted by Santiago B View Post
    When i try to import data using "Data Entries Import" plugin
    Please provide me with the file you are trying to import, i will look into it.

Actually the plugin is not for "multi" data entries and im sure it will not work 100% properly, i think we will update the Data Entries Import plugin with ability to import data to multifield.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike F. View Post
    Please provide me with the file you are trying to import, i will look into it.

Actually the plugin is not for "multi" data entries and im sure it will not work 100% properly, i think we will update the Data Entries Import plugin with ability to import data to multifield.
    I have a lot of .txt files, States, Cities (depends of state selected), neighborhood (depends of city selected)

+ Reply to Thread