+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nginx rules

I don't know, if it helps people like to convert .htaccess from apache to nginx.
    http://winginx.com/en/htaccess

Hello Bahram,

I am looking for the new rules for nginx, I believe Kevin has them, I am just getting to check my emails at this time, but if I have to, I will resort to apache server until new NGINX rules have been up to date.

Thank you
    Brian

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.
    Mike,

I am going to send my nginx.conf file and default config file from the sites-available folder. I am sending you both as I have not modified the nginx.conf file, just the default file from the sites-available folder. It's my understanding that the server section and location section(s) that you have referred to in your last email is in the default file. I have enclosed both files in one zip file for you to check. I appreciate you help in advance!

Thank you Mike!
    Brian
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.
    I have copied/pasted the above code into my nginx.conf file, but when restarting the server I get an error: It's the journal error, having to do with nginx.conf, when I take that code out, the error is gone, but no mod_rewrite, can someone confirm that the code posted by alex does in fact work in v4.6?

If it works in 4.6 can you post your nginx.conf file so I can take a look?

Thank you
    Brian

+ Reply to Thread