+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Search Forms...

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Jester View Post
    Hello Pete,

I have tried adding building the *my listings* form and enabled Search on My Listings page, (yes) and it still does *not* show on the listing type page, however I did log in and check the my listing page on the front-end and yes it showed up there, but how do I get the fields to show on the listing type page?

Brian
    Just a little confused by your reply, if you have enabled it in your listing type then it will auto show in your search forms section, you then need to choose the build option in search to add your required listing fields to the form.

You will also need to go into your content boxes after that and assign it to the correct listing type page (which sounds like it is OK).

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Young View Post
    Just a little confused by your reply, if you have enabled it in your listing type then it will auto show in your search forms section, you then need to choose the build option in search to add your required listing fields to the form.

You will also need to go into your content boxes after that and assign it to the correct listing type page (which sounds like it is OK).
    I don't know why I have many different blank search forms, and content boxes in the AP->Forms->Search Forms (ex: no names for the forms or content boxes, or names that I do not have anymore, perhaps from listing types I have removed). How can I get rid of them? Should I do a restore, or can I just remove them some how?

Guru
    If they are category related search forms yes you can just delete them if no longer required.

+ Reply to Thread