+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Odd Situation with Sidebox...

Odd Situation with Sidebox...

Hello,

Edit: I fixed this simply by changing the position of the content boxes.

In the category page sidebar, I want to display the sidebars by default. For example: When I created my first listing type, and added categories, the sidebar on the category page was the following boxes in this order:

Box 1:
    There are no listings. Be the first to add a listing.

Box 2:
    Categories

How come when I added another listing type those boxes on the new listing type changed order? I would like to keep all the sidebars the same.

See my screen shot: screenshot-www.worldclassads.com-2018-06-17-07-05-25.jpg

Brian
    Last edited by Brian Jester; June 17, 2018 at 02:57 PM.

Regarding the above issue, now I am having the exact same issue, but this time, I am have two of the add a listing boxes...See my above screen shot, how can I remove one of them? This is driving me mad as I have tried everything I could think of except deleting the contents of my flynax/tmp folder, could that be it? I even tried to update the system cache in the ap, but no luck.

Hello,

I'm not sure that I understand your problem
    but you should go to Content Boxes > find a box like 'LISTING_TYPE_search' > Edit > enable/disable it for pages or categories
    you can set boxes order in boxes grid via column 'Position'
    set appropriate position for your box
    Last edited by Rudi; June 18, 2018 at 06:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudi View Post
    Hello,

I'm not sure that I understand your problem
    but you should go to Content Boxes > find a box like 'LISTING_TYPE_search' > Edit > enable/disable it for pages or categories
    you can set boxes order in boxes grid via column 'Position'
    set appropriate position for your box
    Hello Rudi,

I just got in from work, I will send another screen shot depicting the problem better, I am currently getting a 504 error on my hosting account ( hostgator -> shared account ) : give it a few minutes, when it comes back on I will send the new screen shot with the issue.

Brian

+ Reply to Thread