+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Category Count Issue...

Category Count Issue...

Hello,

I know I addressed this once before, but this time, I checked 4.6.2 demo and seems to be fixed. I am talking about when you have an ad posted in say United States -> New York -> Syracuse, there will not be a count of (1) as it should on the homepage when you select that location, it will only show the count if you remove the filter from the my location sidebar...Then it will show (1) or the correct count as the number of ads. Again, I have checked the demo, and that appears to be fixed in 4.6.2, but can someone save me a bit of time to tell me what files I have to replace to fix that particular issue? I don't *really* want to upgrade to 4.6.2 as my customization may not work with 4.6.2 and I do not want to have another customization for a previous one just completed.

Thank you
    Brian

Hello Brian,

I think to exist 1 more field with Countries as well. And system trying to find listings by both country fields.
    I suggest you check listing fields into Admin Panel >> Listing fields or send ftp access to my PM I will check it.
    Also, you can create new ticket and our technical department will check it too.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

+ Reply to Thread